804 5 2019-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans983ed99a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37470 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am looking for any examples of using the OP as a chase car cam. For example a low angle of car driving like you would see in car advertising. I would think you could get a nice slow shutter shot wiht a sharp car and a blurry background by using the Osmo Pocket mounted low with an ND filter on it. Using the wireless mount you could remote monitor and use active track on the car you were shooting.

Thanks
-David

Not shot with OP, just an example of what I want to recreate

Not shot with OP, just an example of what I want to recreate
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day David. Thank you for sharing this cool photo you have captured. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-5-7
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hate to say it but for this application, you might be better off with an action cam of some sort.
2019-5-7
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great shot!
2019-5-7
Use props
fans983ed99a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37470 ft
  • >>>
United States

As stated in the caption. I DID NOT shoot this with an Osmo Pocket. I was looking for any examples if someone tried this. I have not attempted it yet. I posted this example I found to show the type of shot I wanted to capture with the motion blur in the back.

2019-5-7
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

The problem with the OP is that it cannot resist high winds (I believe it is safe up to 70Km/h or so). Perhaps a quick fix will be to use the UW case when available (like a 'GoPro'). Nice shot by the way.
2019-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules