Wifi Connection iPAD/iPhone
1334 5 2019-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
19scooter66
New
Australia

Hi Im new (dont hold that against me)

So ive got a spark ..I can link it it to my iPhone 7 to the remote and the spark .. no probs works fine... I have an iPad Air 2 (wifi)  which will connect to the remote but wont pair with the Spark ... I dont know why, is it an iPad thing? does it need to be cellular? can someone please give me some advice

Thanks in advance
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to clarify that the remote controller will be disconnected to the aircraft upon connecting your iPad to the RC via wi-fi or are you trying to connect your iPad directly to the DJI Spark's wi-fi? For additional, information, having internet service is not necessary on your mobile device, however, for the firmware update, downloading offline maps, and application update, these processes requires internet connection. Hope that this would help. Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-7
Use props
19scooter66
New
Australia

Hi Tony thanks for your response.... yes I'm just trying to connect ipad to spark direct ...without the remote ..... ( i have 2 different phones iphone 6 and a 7 they both connect no problem) ...

The ipad will connect to the remote but it just wont connect to the spark

Thanks
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

19scooter66 Posted at 5-7 17:47
Hi Tony thanks for your response.... yes I'm just trying to connect ipad to spark direct ...without the remote ..... ( i have 2 different phones iphone 6 and a 7 they both connect no problem) ...

The ipad will connect to the remote but it just wont connect to the spark

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Would it be possible if you could clarify to us if your iPad would detect the wi-fi of your aircraft? If yes, may we know what prompt message did you get under the wi-fi settings? Would it be possible if you could reset the wi-fi of your Spark to see if there will be changes? Please hit ''Reply'' to my post for me to be notified. Thank you for your support.

2019-5-8
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Have you tried an OTG cable?  
2019-5-8
Use props
djiuser_OjkQaodYzVK3
lvl.1

India

Hey,

thanks for posting. I was looking for the same and I came across your thread and it was helpful for me.

Best Regards !!
2019-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules