6185 7 2019-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJR00
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8817585 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just got my P4P V2.0 back from DJI repair and now will not complete IMU calibration Error No.1 Code 13. Error No.2 Code 13.
Had it in for repair of Gimbal. They replaced Gimbal and returned it today with broken Leg cover falling off. (They were hard on it) Then went to go fly but couldn't get past IMU calibration. Tried 3 times first time got 1/4 the way then failed second time about the same.Third time it wouldn't move at all. Do I need to send this back in ? I just got it back and I should not be responsible for this as this should have been checked before return and is in warranty.

Anyone else had this problem ?

Help !!

CAS-2971422-Z4C6W0

2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DJR00, we are terribly sorry to know the drone still doesn't perform well after the repair service, we recommend to send in again for the evaluation. Your experience will also be escalated to the higher-level team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-5-7
Use props
DJR00
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-7 20:01
Hi DJR00, we are terribly sorry to know the drone still doesn't perform well after the repair service, we recommend to send in again for the evaluation. Your experience will also be escalated to the higher-level team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

Thanks Mindy , I've tried again with no change. It still only makes it to about fourth the way on the first sequence , can't get past 1. Goes real slow then errors.  It always calibrated before just fine.
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DJR00 Posted at 5-7 20:23
Thanks Mindy , I've tried again with no change. It still only makes it to about fourth the way on the first sequence , can't get past 1. Goes real slow then errors.  It always calibrated before just fine.

Your case has been escalated, the higher level team will contact you in working hours, hope it will be solved soon.
2019-5-8
Use props
DJR00
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-8 00:49
Your case has been escalated, the higher level team will contact you in working hours, hope it will be solved soon.

No one has contacted me so I called they had me try a few things like refresh firmware and try a different device but nothing has worked. I'm getting real tired of this! Started as a simple issue with the gimbal which of course was past its 6 month warranty so I had to pay for repairs. But since it was not repaired correctly the first time , I should not be responsible.
This just doesn't feel right as it always calibrated before the repair just  fine .The gimbal was the issue and reason for sending it in. I had a non flyable drone when I received it back from repair.

New Case No.   CAS-3038664-G5Y7J4   
2019-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DJR00 Posted at 5-8 12:51
No one has contacted me so I called they had me try a few things like refresh firmware and try a different device but nothing has worked. I'm getting real tired of this! Started as a simple issue with the gimbal which of course was past its 6 month warranty so I had to pay for repairs. But since it was not repaired correctly the first time , I should not be responsible.
This just doesn't feel right as it always calibrated before the repair just  fine .The gimbal was the issue and reason for sending it in. I have a non flyable drone when I received it back from repair.

I understand your situation and very sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've pushed the team and they will take your case as a priority and contact you during the working time soon. We'll offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment, no worries.
2019-5-8
Use props
DJR00
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-8 19:17
I understand your situation and very sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've pushed the team and they will take your case as a priority and contact you during the working time soon. We'll offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment, no worries.

Just wanted to say thanks ! After 2 trips to repair, they finally replaced the Drone and all works good now !

I do have a question, the new serial number says manufactured April 13th 2019 with no "R" in the number. Is it a refurb or new ?
Just wondering ?

I'm guessing it is a refurb with new battery cage and replaced all internal boards srrounding it using the same Body and Motors. Do you have any input on this? Either way it looks and works great. It only had about 5 flights on it when sent in so it was basiclly still new and still looks that way when returned.

Thanks

2019-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DJR00 Posted at 5-17 12:42
Just wanted to say thanks ! After 2 trips to repair, they finally replaced the Drone and all works good now !

Glad to know the drone is working great now. The products presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type. But we are unable to check if it is brand-new or refurbished. No matter which version, the shipped drone should have been tested. Thanks for your understanding. Please let us know if you have any further concern about it. Enjoy flying.
2019-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules