Sensor Calibration
745 6 2019-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb1b783dc
lvl.1

United States

I just installed the DGI Assistant 2 app on my Windows 10 PC to calibrate the sensors. When I launch the app and go through the toutorial, I get a white screen where the calibaration grid should be. I have unistalled and reinstalled the app and get the same results.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

2019-5-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. We would recommend using a 14-inches monitor size or large and set the monitor screen resolution into a default mode to see if there will be changes. To ensure that we're using the latest version of DJI Assistant 2, please click the link below. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
2019-5-8
Use props
fansb1b783dc
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-8 09:31
Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. We would recommend using a 14-inches monitor size or large and set the monitor screen resolution into a default mode to see if there will be changes. To ensure that we're using the latest version of DJI Assistant 2, please click the link below. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads

I am using a 24" monitor on default setting. I do have the latest Assistant app installed
2019-5-8
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

is win10pc running well?
you've recollected what you should be viewing.
or is that from video instruct?
if you cant MOUNT (singularly, drone or rc), it means pc not registering the usb cabled energized device.
MOUNT means either the drone icon or rc icon appears for you to mouseclick and proceed
2019-5-8
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Forgot to ask purpose tinkering with asst2?
normally djigo4 phone elicits need for vision attention of calibration.
no harm hand over hand visual inspection of vision hardware to affirm no foriegn debri residenced (should be vision unobstructed, right?)
2019-5-8
Use props
fansb1b783dc
lvl.1

United States

I resolved the issue but using my Laptop to calibrate. All my systems are running correctly and no obstruction with the drone. It had to be an issue with display setting. Thanks
2019-5-9
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fansb1b783dc Posted at 5-9 08:23
I resolved the issue but using my Laptop to calibrate. All my systems are running correctly and no obstruction with the drone. It had to be an issue with display setting. Thanks

Yeah, I recall that Ass2 doesn't like certain screen resolution settings. I'd be curious to know what resolution your PC screen was set to vs the laptop.

Regardless, it's good to hear that you've sorted it out.
2019-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules