Exteded Port Cover lost during flight.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
d-RONIN-g
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2352 ft

Kosovo

Good day.

This morning I took off our company DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual, and when I landed I realised that the "Extended Port Cover" (see manual) was not there. I am positive this thin flap was there, tightly in place, before taking off... maybe the strong wind took it off?

I would like to know where can I find this part, shipped to Kosovo.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Jose.
2019-5-8
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

Duct tape will fix everything

(I dont know where to get, you probably just have to order it online. But it might be a solution for now)
2019-5-8
Use props
gagu
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1215010 ft
Germany

I had the same problem and can't find this part :-(
2019-5-8
Use props
Unicks
lvl.2

Canada

I keep the beacon attached instead, this cover took a bit of fiddling to remove the first time and afterwards looked loose when replaced.

They should have a cover that utilizes the attachment screws, won't get lost that way.

U
2019-5-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Jose. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for the information you have shared with us today. Please send and email to support@dji.com for us to be able to help you further regarding this matter. In addition please attach a picture where the Extended Port Cover is located on the said drone. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-11
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Netherlands

I dont know if I am allowed to link, but here it is: https://innovativeuas.com/product/extended-port-cover-for-mavic-2-enterprise-upgraded/
2019-5-11
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Netherlands

If that post will be deleted, Google for innovativeuas and search their website
2019-5-11
Use props
d-RONIN-g
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2352 ft

Kosovo

Thank you all for the answers and advice.

I realised that with the drone came a replacement of the extended port cover; so, for now, the problem is solved. But it is true that the part is very weak, and probably the weakest point of the M2ED. Let´s hope it will remain in place, but the proposed solutions are great anyway!

Regards.
2019-5-11
Use props
Jefferey Drone Pilot 3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48465 ft
  • >>>
United States

And here is the OEM cover  https://www.uvt.us/products/dji- ... extended-port-cover
2019-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules