Processor chip overheated
981 7 2019-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_psYNHZumkw4j
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128 ft
Brazil

Hi, I bought a spark recently and sometimes I get overheating message after a few minutes with it stooped and the motors turned off. I noticed that one air outlet comes out less than the other. Is this normal?
Screenshot_2019-05-06-11-56-40-165_dji.go.v4.png
Screenshot_2019-05-06-15-12-51-735_dji.go.v4.png
2019-5-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what happens to your drone prior to experience this concern? Since we've noticed that the fan motor of your aircraft is not working other motors, we highly recommend sending the unit into our facility as this may affect your drone performance and may cause an incident that would lead severe damage to the drone. For additional information, the repair fee would depend on the outcome of the damage assessment and the warranty period of your product. If you wish to contact our support, please see the link below.

www.dji.com/support
2019-5-8
Use props
djiuser_psYNHZumkw4j
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 5-8 11:35
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what happens to your drone prior to experience this concern? Since we've noticed that the fan motor of your aircraft is not working other motors, we highly recommend sending the unit into our facility as this may affect your drone performance and may cause an incident that would lead severe damage to the drone. For additional information, the repair fee would depend on the outcome of the damage assessment and the warranty period of your product. If you wish to contact our support, please see the link below.

Are two air vents really?  Should both work at the same intensity?
2019-5-8
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

I have never had that error on my Spark, not even after multiple flights one after another, and I have 5 batteries
2019-5-8
Use props
djiuser_psYNHZumkw4j
lvl.1
Brazil

I have not yet had the opportunity to fly as it should, these mistakes appeared in two random opportunities while idle. I need to do some flights to test it better.

The support of the DJI here in Brazil is very bad, the telephone and email do not work. Its very frustrating for me, i never buy or recommend it again.

Sorry for my bad English.
2019-5-9
Use props
Ronnie.Choy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1261211 ft
Singapore

djiuser_psYNHZumkw4j Posted at 5-9 07:49
I have not yet had the opportunity to fly as it should, these mistakes appeared in two random opportunities while idle. I need to do some flights to test it better.

The support of the DJI here in Brazil is very bad, the telephone and email do not work. Its very frustrating for me, i never buy or recommend it again.

I think it is because you left the drone idle for too long. My drone feels hotter when idling too. However if I am flying it, the drone feels so much cooler.

2019-5-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_psYNHZumkw4j Posted at 5-8 17:09
Are two air vents really?  Should both work at the same intensity?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Normally, this error message would occur if there will be a problem with the fan of your aircraft. If you've noticed that the fan perform differently from the other then the unit should be sent to our facility for further evaluation as we're not recommending fixing the drone by our customer's end as this would void the warranty. Thank you for understanding.
2019-5-9
Use props
Micato
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

I had a similar issue when Spark whent connected to my computer and transfering files, The fans of the Spark was not  spinning and IT got overheated. Nothing new.. IF you see overheat, try to cool it down. Hope this helps.
2019-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules