Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air Vision Sensors calibration
9639 7 2019-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cmx6FJffvKQD
New

United States

I get an alarm noticte on the DJI Go 4 screen that I should calibrate the vision sensors on my Mavic Air using the DJI Assistant 2 App.  I have downloaded this app on my MAC but when I try to upload it to the screen I get a DJI assistant screen with only 3 choices to click, Settings, Login & English (language).  So I Click on Login. I get a screen asking for my account, password & verification code.  Not sure what they mean by verification code so I use the access code that unlocks my Ipad.  When I complete fiilling out this screen and click Sign On I get the response "Network Error".   There is also a "sign up" and when I click that it takes me to the DJI store.  So I am unable to access the necessary screen to do the calibration.  Any clues?  Thanks.  KW
2019-5-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. The verification code should be included in the DJI Assistant 2 upon using your DJI account to log-in in the application. However, I would like to ask if you didn't get the verification code? If yes, please try to uninstall and re-install the application to see if there will be changes. You may provide us the screenshot if there will be changes. For you to download the latest DJI Assistant 2, please see the link below. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
2019-5-8
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

try and recall what ensued before the cal prompt of djigo4 phone application.
do hand over hand visual inspect for foriegn debris hassling vision eyes.
makes me wonder if electronics drift over time causing such prompts.
i dont believe cal vision prompt are at all normal.
i tried it without being prompted, only to experiment minimizing human error, by displaying not on the usual screen, but instead the supersized theater hdmi. sadly that aircraft dji took back. but i tell you, ive not seen frozen motionless at its best bunkered from any gps, winds, interferes, but with lights
2019-5-8
Use props
djiuser_cmx6FJffvKQD
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-8 13:23
Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. The verification code should be included in the DJI Assistant 2 upon using your DJI account to log-in in the application. However, I would like to ask if you didn't get the verification code? If yes, please try to uninstall and re-install the application to see if there will be changes. You may provide us the screenshot if there will be changes. For you to download the latest DJI Assistant 2, please see the link below. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads

Thanks for the info.  Since my post I have come to the realization that the little circle image on the screen shows when my copter is connected and the screen shows the mavic air is indicated on the screen.  When I clic on that it brings me to the screen that allows me to refresh the software (which I did) and then goes to the calibration screen.  Fine so far but when I try to start the calibration  and instructs to fit the red box into the green box to convert to the blue image that is to be followed around the screen it doesn't do that last action.??  Instructions say to fit red box into the green box.  Red box is shaped more like a cup???
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_cmx6FJffvKQD Posted at 5-20 08:04
Thanks for the info.  Since my post I have come to the realization that the little circle image on the screen shows when my copter is connected and the screen shows the mavic air is indicated on the screen.  When I clic on that it brings me to the screen that allows me to refresh the software (which I did) and then goes to the calibration screen.  Fine so far but when I try to start the calibration  and instructs to fit the red box into the green box to convert to the blue image that is to be followed around the screen it doesn't do that last action.??  Instructions say to fit red box into the green box.  Red box is shaped more like a cup???

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. For this kind of situation, I would recommend setting the video resolution of your monitor into default and it's much better if you could use a larger screen or at least 14-in monitor. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-21
Use props
djiuser_2UyGgLh1umlo
New

Philippines

How can I Fit an red trianglish type in the green square figure
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_JLU5sZTS3tnV
lvl.1

Australia

I have the same problem of trying to fit a red triangle shape into the green square on the screen?????

Its taken me days to download the program and now trying to find an answer to this strange situation

Any help here please????
2021-4-16
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_JLU5sZTS3tnV Posted at 4-16 20:04
I have the same problem of trying to fit a red triangle shape into the green square on the screen?????

Its taken me days to download the program and now trying to find an answer to this strange situation

Hi. If you're seeing a triangle then you're not holding the craft 90 degrees to the screen. The sensors need to "see" the screen image flat on. Try tilting the crat slowly one way or the other until it becomes a square.
2021-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules