Delayed RC Connection
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JessePattersonPhotography
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1377940 ft
United States

Hey everyone!  I have the Mavic Air, Pro, and 2 Pro.  The issue I have with all of them is that it takes anywhere between 3 - 10 min for the RC to connect to the drones. Once connected, everything is good but I’m looking to see if the RC can connect much faster than it does.

I also have the Inspire 2 with the same issues however, it's not as common as the Mavic drones.  I hardly ever experience those issues with the Spark.  I know the Smart Controller is the way to go for the Mavic 2 however, until I can afford one, is there anything else I can do to speed up the connection?
2019-5-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to clarify that upon turning on your unit, the RC would take approximately, 3-10 mins to automatically recognize your drone? I would recommend checking the firmware if it's up to date and re-link the RC to the drone to see if there will be changes. You may also refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 that can be downloaded on the page of the Mavic Air, Pro, or 2 Pro depending on the aircraft. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-5-13
Use props
JessePattersonPhotography
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1377940 ft
United States

Thanks for the reply!  It seems like the Mavic Air isn't having the issue anymore, just the Mavic Pro, Pro 2, and occasionally the Inspire 2.  All drones are kept up to date with firmware updates however, I'll see if re-linking the RC will solve the issue.  I'll also refresh the firmware if the issue continues and let you know if it works or not.
2019-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules