Faulty Wall Charging Cord
521 4 2019-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tmwsiy
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Brand new Mavic 2 Pro, also purchased the Fly More kit.
The wall charger either doesn't charge the batteries or takes 5-10 minutes to start charging.
I have tried different wall outlets, and the multi charger and the problem persists across all the batteries when charging individually or with multi-charger.
The car charger works without problem.

Requested email support from DJI and they request I send the cord in for diagnosis and repair.
I find it extremely disappointing to spend $2,000 and have to wait weeks for a replacement cord.
A single car charger just won't hack it for me with the amount of flying that I do.

I would have returned it as defective to Best Buy but they don't have any more to sell.

So now I will just have to return both as defective, get a refund, and buy somewhere else that has it in stock.

It seems like a ridiculous way to run a company and provide (or not provide in this case) service.

2019-5-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought the Spark from Best Buy, Spark fly more kit from DJI and bought the Mavic 2 Pro and Fly More kit from DJI.
2019-5-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi tmwsiy, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I have your ticket number when you contacted our support? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help.
2019-5-8
Use props
tmwsiy
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-8 18:45
Hi tmwsiy, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I have your ticket number when you contacted our support? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help.

#2112868 is the ticket, thank you
2019-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tmwsiy Posted at 5-9 11:21
#2112868 is the ticket, thank you

Received with thanks! I've forwarded to the designated team to investigate the exact status, they will review and contact you during the working time soon. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2019-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules