How to get rid of the dji ad in the story mode ?
5549 16 2019-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jerome
lvl.1

Israel

How to get rid of the dji ad in the story mode ?

I can't use the the story mode with dji watermark and logo and the end ?

How to delete them ?
thank you

2019-5-8
Use props
Udo13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

I think it's not possible.
2019-5-8
Use props
Stuge234
lvl.3
India

Just cut the video using video cutter
2019-5-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day jerome. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment, we are not able to remove the DJI trade logo / DJI watermark that comes out at the end of the video. For the latest news and updates for the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo Application. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest updates. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-10
Use props
jerome
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-10 08:48
Hello and good day jerome. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment, we are not able to remove the DJI trade logo / DJI watermark that comes out at the end of the video. For the latest news and updates for the DJI Osmo Pocket and with the DJI Mimo Application. Kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest updates. Thank you for your support.

This is not fair to  make it mandatory.
2019-5-10
Use props
jerome
lvl.1

Israel

I don’t understand why you add your logo for our own video.

Please ask to delete the watermark to your dev team. This is not normal and border line legally speaking.

Thx
2019-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

jerome Posted at 5-10 14:15
I don’t understand why you add your logo for our own video.

Please ask to delete the watermark to your dev team. This is not normal and border line legally speaking.

Thank you for the additional information jerome, I will forward this information to the designated DJI Department. Thank you.
2019-5-10
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Since the "Story Mode" mindfart not necessary for the function of the device, it is an added "extra". Many free softwares have watermarks. Users pay to have the watermarks removed. Maybe DJI could offer a paid, "Premium" version?

2019-5-10
Use props
Marco Borio
New
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 5-10 16:55
Since the "Story Mode" mindfart not necessary for the function of the device, it is an added "extra". Many free softwares have watermarks. Users pay to have the watermarks removed. Maybe DJI could offer a paid, "Premium" version?

bad idea.... don't start to talk about paying for function when we already paid to buy the device
2019-5-17
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Marco Borio Posted at 5-17 20:44
bad idea.... don't start to talk about paying for function when we already paid to buy the device

Own a PC? What softwares did it come with?
2019-5-18
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

The function to remove the watermark has always been available from the app, from mimo home screen press the icon like a person then  press the hexagon icon, then privacy, uncheck watermark. Now when in the main camera app with story mode selected, select a theme your gonna use BUT before you record anything, in the bottom left press the three dots ... menu and uncheck watermark.

I don’t know why dji say it can’t be done as it’s always been available to remove it.
2019-5-18
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

(Duplicate)
2019-5-18
Use props
KEN5423
lvl.3
United States

Jeez.....just cut the last few seconds of your clip with the DJI logo on it.
2019-5-18
Use props
The_Pedro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155292 ft
Portugal

Curt1591 Posted at 5-18 00:35
Own a PC? What softwares did it come with?

That's a really bad analogy. I have a Mac, and I'm not going to list all of the software that comes bundled with it, it would take me a while. Story Mode was advertised along with all other features of this device, like time-lapse, panoramic photos, etc... would be ok for the watermark to apear there as well? After all it's all run by software!

Anyway this was all fixed a while back when DJI added the option to disable the watermark.
2019-5-18
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

I have a Mac too.

By "PC", I was referencing  a Windoze machine. They don't come with the bundle that Macs do.

There is tons of "free" versions of software. Many are limited. Many others have watermarks.

But, even before DJI gave the option of deleting it, it wasn't too difficult to get rid of it. It just took 3rd party software and a little planning of the shots.
2019-5-18
Use props
djiuser_sLXixjxuNAmR
New

United States

Under Account Setting (gear icon) select “Privacy” then click on remove watermark
2020-2-10
Use props
Amimi
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Hello, maybe you can just use a watermark removal tool to remove the watermark you unwanted from your video. You can try Easepaint Watermark Expert, I think this tool is very nice and easy to use, hope it can help you, here uis the video tutorial:
2020-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules