Air refresh
736 10 2019-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeteIRL
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi all. Have a question about the refresh. My year is up in 9 days and just wondering if I can renew it for another year or do DJI offer anything like that for a 2nd year. I live in Ireland. Thanks Pete
2019-5-9
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you crashed and replaced during that period?
2019-5-9
Use props
PeteIRL
lvl.1
Ireland

3BEPb Posted at 5-9 11:07
Have you crashed and replaced during that period?

No, not a thing
2019-5-9
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I’d say save your money. Especially if part of your flying is over the water.
To answer your question. There is Dji care refresh plus. Extends warranty to another year. But you have to get it before original expired.
2019-5-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi peter, yes it’s available to you for a second year and contrary to what other poster said water damage is covered so long as you can recover your craft, and I would say definitely it’s worth a second year go at it.
2019-5-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the DJI care refresh is can't be renewed as this protection plan is one time purchasing only per drone. We have a DJI Care refresh plus. however, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh + is only available to customers in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, North America (U.S. and Canada) and Australia. The supported region or country may be different for some products. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh + is available in your country on the DJI Online Store thru this link: store.dji.com Thank you for understanding.
2019-5-9
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 5-9 11:57
Hi peter, yes it’s available to you for a second year and contrary to what other poster said water damage is covered so long as you can recover your craft, and I would say definitely it’s worth a second year go at it.

clown Will be clown
2019-5-9
Use props
PeteIRL
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Tony Posted at 5-9 12:23
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the DJI care refresh is can't be renewed as this protection plan is one time purchasing only per drone. We have a DJI Care refresh plus. however, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh + is only available to customers in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, North America (U.S. and Canada) and Australia. The supported region or country may be different for some products. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh + is available in your country on the DJI Online Store thru this link: store.dji.com Thank you for understanding.

Plus is not available in Ireland at the moment. Can you tell me if it will be, and will I be allowed to get it when it arrives even when my current refresh is finished
2019-5-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PeteIRL Posted at 5-9 12:43
Plus is not available in Ireland at the moment. Can you tell me if it will be, and will I be allowed to get it when it arrives even when my current refresh is finished

Hi, thanks for your prompt response. As of the moment, we don't receive any information if there will be additional countries/ region that would be supported for the DJI Care Refresh plus in the future. We would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.
2019-5-9
Use props
Mr. Motta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221906 ft
United States

I got the refresh. I think it was $69.00
2019-5-10
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft