1290 7 2019-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BobWinNV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Testing Audio level recorded by the Osmo Pocket when using it with the RODE Wireless Go and the Takstar SBC-598 microphone.
Levels were recorded with the Osmo Pocket audio level set to AUTO.  
Tests were preformed with all three levels of the Wireless GO and with the SGC-598 +10dB pre-amp both on and off.

2019-5-9
Use props
leekad
New

Vietnam

Yes, I got the takstar but the GO, thank you for your review. I will buy it for my pocket right now, sound so good.
2019-5-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BobWinNV. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this test video you have created. Great work and thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-10
Use props
BobWinNV
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-10 07:46
Hello and good day BobWinNV. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this test video you have created. Great work and thank you for your valued support.

Thank you.  

Please pass the URL on to DJI tech support.  Perhaps they can reach out to RODE for suggestions on how to fix the DJI Osmo Pocket microphone adapters low audio problem.
2019-5-10
Use props
BobWinNV
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-10 07:46

Thank you.  

Please pass the URL on to DJI tech support.  Perhaps they can reach out to RODE for suggestions on how to fix the DJI Osmo Pocket microphone adapters low audio problem.
2019-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

BobWinNV Posted at 5-10 10:11
Thank you.  

Please pass the URL on to DJI tech support.  Perhaps they can reach out to RODE for suggestions on how to fix the DJI Osmo Pocket microphone adapters low audio problem.

You are very much welcome BobWinNV. I will forward this thread/information to the designated DJI Department. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-10
Use props
BobWinNV
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-10 11:07
You are very much welcome BobWinNV. I will forward this thread/information to the designated DJI Department. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you.  
2019-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

It is always my pleasure BobWinNV. If you have any other inquiries, concerns and suggestions with DJI. please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules