Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CE to FCC
1860 14 2019-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raven swe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

Anyone done this yet on the SC
2019-5-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I'm not sure if you can.
This usually requires a special app that fools your positioning system.
2019-5-10
Use props
GoldenSun
lvl.4
Poland

It's set automatically based on your location...
2019-5-10
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Sweden

I saw a vid where you got into developer mode, install  apkpure, then a fake gps app and go from there, I got into the developer mode, downloaded the apkpure app but it wont install, apart from that nothing I try and install on the sc even from the amazon app store will install on this. all I get is installer package stopped responding

done a factory reset on rc and stuff installs now, but fake gps no workie,, ah such is life
2019-5-10
Use props
yaron elram
lvl.3
Flight distance : 29035 ft
Israel

gos fake work but no map show in the app
and i cant Choose the area that I want to have someone solution
2019-5-10
Use props
*DM*
lvl.4
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

I believe NLD just released a M2 version of their software.
2019-5-10
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Sweden

NLD, from what I seen on their forum, using that can brick your drone and has done so for a few people and their m2, apparently not their fault but a bug with dji installer, not messing with that much of playing around if I can fix fake gps someway, that's all I want or need, yep fake gps works but like was mentioned, no map shows, tried 5 or so fake gps apps and all need google services to work maybe this one does also, funny tho google map app works ok didn't have a problem downloading and installing that.
2019-5-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

raven swe Posted at 5-10 21:57
NLD, from what I seen on their forum, using that can brick your drone and has done so for a few people and their m2, apparently not their fault but a bug with dji installer, not messing with that much of playing around if I can fix fake gps someway, that's all I want or need, yep fake gps works but like was mentioned, no map shows, tried 5 or so fake gps apps and all need google services to work maybe this one does also, funny tho google map app works ok didn't have a problem downloading and installing that.

Is that right, so someone uploads third party S/W not compatible and it’s the manufacturers fault, how did you come on that logic.

Buy a proper booster set up if you need to get that extra distance .
2019-5-11
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Never had a need to.
2019-5-11
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Sweden

how did you come on that logic.  I didn't it came from their forum, GO READ IT, or READ my bloody post and try, I know its a bit hard for a navvie to understand what I posted, nowhere did I say it was djis fault, apparently was the key word there and its just what I read on their forum, I aint blaming no one for anything. don't worry hallmark007 im not trying to bad mouth dji you can sleep easy, god forbid I need you jumping all over my posts in defence of ya buddy's.

and as for, Buy a proper booster set up if you need to get that extra distance. already investigation that possibility,

https://forum.dji.com/thread-188721-1-2.html
2019-5-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The remote controller will enable FCC or CE mode based on your location in accordance with local laws and regulations as this function can't be switched depending on our preferences. Hope that this information would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

raven swe Posted at 5-11 04:11
how did you come on that logic.  I didn't it came from their forum, GO READ IT, or READ my bloody post and try, I know its a bit hard for a navvie to understand what I posted, nowhere did I say it was djis fault, apparently was the key word there and its just what I read on their forum, I aint blaming no one for anything. don't worry hallmark007 im not trying to bad mouth dji you can sleep easy, god forbid I need you jumping all over my posts in defence of ya buddy's.

and as for, Buy a proper booster set up if you need to get that extra distance. already investigation that possibility,  

Apparently (as far as one knows or can see.) maybe you can show us where you see this and how it’s so obvious, or am I missing something.
2019-5-13
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Sweden

as you cant be arsed to search, here ya go, so unless you got something constructive to add instead of being DJI,S saviour queen, could you please,, first word starts with F and second word is OFF, thank you much.

https://nolimitdronez.com/mavic- ... g-rc-binding-issues
2019-5-14
Use props
Daltair
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1167723 ft
United States

interesting topic but not clarified.
2019-5-16
Use props
nilsonleow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136680 ft
Ukraine

i watch all similar topics around this forum and another forums... and don't understand why DJI doesn't left a small backdoor to control this option. and why default setting is CE?
2019-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules