how to hook my remote to my bird
958 12 2019-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
COPILOT VATER
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30046 ft
United States

how do i hook up my remote control to my bird with out tht camera system on the bird is there  away to fly without the camera on the bird or do i need the camera on it before i can fly THX
2019-5-10
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

It will still fly without the camera.
2019-5-10
Use props
COPILOT VATER
lvl.3
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 5-10 08:07
It will still fly without the camera.

Yes i know it will fly but how do i hook up to the bird my remote control want hook up the light on the remote is red it want turn green trying to hook the remote !!!
2019-5-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your query to us. Can you please specify what kind of drone you want to fly without a camera on it because for Phantom 4  series drone you can still fly the drone without the camera on it but we are not suggesting to do so since you will not have any line of sight in the drone just in case the drone will go on a farther distance you will have a harder time to navigate the drone since you don't have FPV on it. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you.
2019-5-10
Use props
COPILOT VATER
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-10 12:44
Hi, there. Thank you for your query to us. Can you please specify what kind of drone you want to fly without a camera on it because for Phantom 4  series drone you can still fly the drone without the camera on it but we are not suggesting to do so since you will not have any line of sight in the drone just in case the drone will go on a farther distance you will have a harder time to navigate the drone since you don't have FPV on it. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you.

yes i have the phantom 4 standard yes i am where but only want to fly in a field here in georgia farm land i live on a farm how do i connect it with the remote control to  the bird light stays red on the remote control  all time and the lights on the aircaft fashing all colors green yellow and red real fast i know it works it was my brother thx
2019-5-10
Use props
COPILOT VATER
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-10 12:44
Hi, there. Thank you for your query to us. Can you please specify what kind of drone you want to fly without a camera on it because for Phantom 4  series drone you can still fly the drone without the camera on it but we are not suggesting to do so since you will not have any line of sight in the drone just in case the drone will go on a farther distance you will have a harder time to navigate the drone since you don't have FPV on it. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you.

yes i have the phantom 4 standard yes i am where but only want to fly in a field here in georgia farm land i live on a farm how do i connect it with the remote control to  the bird light stays red on the remote control  all time and the lights on the aircaft fashing all colors green yellow and red real fast i know it works it was my brother thx
2019-5-10
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

COPILOT VATER Posted at 5-10 14:14
yes i have the phantom 4 standard yes i am where but only want to fly in a field here in georgia farm land i live on a farm how do i connect it with the remote control to  the bird light stays red on the remote control  all time and the lights on the aircaft fashing all colors green yellow and red real fast i know it works it was my brother thx

I don't know about everyone else, but I really cannot understand what you are asking.
2019-5-10
Use props
COPILOT VATER
lvl.3
United States

i did not ask you Geebax But Thx
2019-5-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

COPILOT VATER Posted at 5-10 14:14

Thank you for the additional information. You may refer to the link below on how to link your Phantom 4. Also, you may try to link it manually if linking thru DJI Go 4 app will not work. Try the following steps: Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you. Have a nice day ahead.

1. Turn on the Aircraft and press the Link Button. The Button will blink red when the aircraft is ready to link.

3. Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep.

4. Let go all fingers, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.

4. The remote controller will stop beeping and the Link Button on the aircraft will turn solid green if linking is successful.

2019-5-10
Use props
COPILOT VATER
lvl.3
United States

Thank you so much and  have a wonderful day
2019-5-10
Use props
COPILOT VATER
lvl.3
United States

Geebax Posted at 5-10 14:19
I don't know about everyone else, but I really cannot understand what you are asking.

sir you are not a smart man i guess you aint from the usa
2019-7-19
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Regarding "i did not ask you Geebax But Thx", Geebax is not the only one to find you posts difficult to understand. I did too and before you 'ask' I am English.
I would also point out you wrote on an open forum, if you wanted answers from specific people perhaps you should have messaged them privately.
Anyway it seems your problem has been solved.
Have a nice day.
2019-7-19
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

COPILOT VATER Posted at 7-19 09:21
sir you are not a smart man i guess you aint from the usa

Ah, that is precisely why I am a smart man.
2019-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules