679 3 2019-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moleman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119419 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys

I'von only had my osmo a couple of weeks and it has started coming up with gymbal protected error on start up. There is a small clicking noise and that's it. I have found now that during startup it sticks in one position. With power off I can feel that the gymbal sticks at the end of travel in one direction and if I move it away from that is usually starts up after that.
Can anyone help?

2019-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Moleman.   I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Osmo Pocket. It appears that you need to send it in for evaluation. I would recommend you contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket for the said device: https://www.dji.com/support . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.
2019-5-10
Use props
Moleman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119419 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-10 13:18
Hello and good day Moleman.   I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Osmo Pocket. It appears that you need to send it in for evaluation. I would recommend you contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket for the said device: https://www.dji.com/support . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.

Thanks for your prompt response. Fortunately the fault seems to have resolved. By moving the gymbal back and forward while powered off the sticky point seems to have cleared and the Osmo now starts up and pans to all limits without a problem. Lets hope it was just a bit of dirt or something which has now cleared....
2019-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Moleman Posted at 5-10 22:55
Thanks for your prompt response. Fortunately the fault seems to have resolved. By moving the gymbal back and forward while powered off the sticky point seems to have cleared and the Osmo now starts up and pans to all limits without a problem. Lets hope it was just a bit of dirt or something which has now cleared....

Thank you for the given update Moleman. It is good to know that the issue has been fixed. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2019-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules