Share personal mission with my team
1842 4 2019-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Amerang
lvl.1

Germany

Hello, can I share a mission from my personal space with the team that I am a member of (paid subscription)? If yes, how?
2019-5-10
Use props
Amerang
lvl.1

Germany

Maybe to clarify: I am asking about the DJI GS Pro App. I have a number of missions in my personal space which I would like to upload into the team that I am a member of. Somehow I have not found a way to do this. Also, the manual for the app does not provide any answers (sadly). Would appreciate some support on this.
2019-5-11
Use props
DroneDood2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 919 ft
United States

I also have the same question.  Did you ever get an answer?
2019-10-24
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237162 ft
United States

I have a similar question I think.. So I’m flying a M600 pro using go app and gs pro. I did a flight on my local airport runway using waypoints. Home position logged the drone at 100 feet altitude. The runway gains 40 feet in elevation over 6000ft I have 6 waypoints one at each 1000ft. The drone stayed at 100ft while the runway got closer to the drone. My question is this. If I add altitude to my different waypoints will the drone gain altitude during the 1000 feet between each waypoint, or will it be a stair step. Fly at 100ft hit way point and gain altitude and continue to the next? Thanks for your help in advance
2019-10-24
Use props
Victoria Falk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111916 ft

Sweden

Amerang Posted at 2019-5-11 04:52
Maybe to clarify: I am asking about the DJI GS Pro App. I have a number of missions in my personal space which I would like to upload into the team that I am a member of. Somehow I have not found a way to do this. Also, the manual for the app does not provide any answers (sadly). Would appreciate some support on this.

Hi, did you get an answer to this?
2020-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules