Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
mavic pro platinum connection problem
687 1 2019-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jan Ive
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6480 ft
Norway

Hi Got a brand new platinum fly more , and i have had problem since I got it. ( 04-04. 2019)  Sometimes when i turn on the camera will not connect to the mobile phone.  It have also disconnected in the air.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S9  ,  I have tryed several cables also kables that goes in the middle of the transmitter. Several times i got up : No SD card  both with the 16G that comes with the drone , and also with a brand new 64G fast SD card.  I have also notised a : aircraft encoder error  OX 4800000 message. I don`t thrust this at all.  The drone have:total flight time 0 h  50 min  Travel distance 1976m flight times 15  top distance 442m  top speed 32.9 kph
The drone have never chrashed or havy landings.
I have reflashed, downgraded and upgraded the firmware, but nothing helps.  I have IMU and compass calibrated.     So Is this a warranty problem?  
Regards Jan Iversen  Norway

2019-5-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. I would like to clarify that you're getting a "DISCONNECTED" error message in the application? If yes, have you tried to check if this would occur using a different mobile device? If this would persist, please contact our support for further check of your unit. The repair fee would depend on the result of the damage assessment and the warranty period of your product. If you wish to contact our support, kindly click the link below. Thank you for understanding.
2019-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules