Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC won't link to M600
9970 8 2019-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wm37
New
Flight distance : 80551 ft
United Kingdom

I just bought a Matrice 600 pro and fitted a zenmuse x5. I plugged the M600 into my laptop and updated lightbridge and M600 software via the DJI assist app. I turned the RC on, powed on the drone and attempted to use DJI GO via my android phone. The DJI Go app says "Remote Controller Signal Weak" eventhought the M600 and RC are sitting side by site, out doors, away from any interfernce. No informaion on the M600 is available in the settings window. In the settings window the RC settings indicated that the "Remote Controller Function" is set to "Master", Remote Controller Name is RC3753 and the Password is 2586 (these are factory set values/Values provided when I first powered on the RC and M600).  The light on the RC is red, it appears that the RC is not linked to the M600.

To re-link the RC to the M600 I followed the re-link instructions 1) enter RC Settings on the DJI go app, 2) click "Linking RC", 3) "Confirm Frequency Settings?" - click "OK"  RC started beeping flashing blue 3) pressed the "link" button on the M600 4) waited while the RC contined to beep as it timed out 5) The RC eventually timed out after 60 seconds and did not relink.

Suggestions??

Thanks All

2019-5-11
Use props
wm37
New
Flight distance : 80551 ft
United Kingdom

Solution = uninstall lightbridge update and install 2017 version. Has anyone managed to get the newer lightbridge updates to work? there seems to be other issues with this these updates described on this forum.
2019-5-11
Use props
djiuser_Ewon8qmIykk6
New

wm37 Posted at 5-11 06:55
Solution = uninstall lightbridge update and install 2017 version. Has anyone managed to get the newer lightbridge updates to work? there seems to be other issues with this these updates described on this forum.

I had exactly the same problem, but once I rolled back the lightbridge 2 firmware update to  the old 2017 version, things worked.
2019-9-10
Use props
PAKman0033
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256 ft

I have a M600 Pro RTK.  Where do you hook up your laptop to update?  I had a big problem.  The remote failed and was just flashing Red.  I sent it in and apparently they fixed it, but know I can not link with the drone.  Any advice would be VERY helpful.

2019-9-19
Use props
pceasar71
New

United States

I'm having the same problem, how do you roll back the software? I couldn't find it on DJI's website.

2020-6-10
Use props
djiuser_Y5MUz1fa12WI
lvl.1

South Korea

I'm having the same problem.
I tried the old 2017 version, but it still doesn't work.

"Remote Controller Signal Weak" message shows up on the DJI GO app, and the led on the RC is red.

Please let me know if anyone have any other idea.......
2020-6-30
Use props
jfdoolster
New

United States

djiuser_Y5MUz1fa12WI Posted at 6-30 06:50
I'm having the same problem.
I tried the old 2017 version, but it still doesn't work.

I had the same issue immediately after I rolled it back from the latest to the 2017 version (V1.1.6). Still didnt connect... But then one more 'Linking RC' cycle via the DJI go app and lightbridge 'link' button, it connected immediately.

This is the second time I've had this issue. Shame on me for forgetting about the first time, but there seems to be a problem with latest lightbridge firmware with the m600p.

DO NOT USE 2019 FIRMWARE (V1.1.81). instead, roll back to V1.1.70 from 2017 and then re-link the control as described in the manual.

I have not tested V1.1.70 from 2018. Just happy to have the connection.   
2020-8-21
Use props
ArkLade
lvl.2
United States

jfdoolster Posted at 2020-8-21 18:35
I had the same issue immediately after I rolled it back from the latest to the 2017 version (V1.1.6). Still didnt connect... But then one more 'Linking RC' cycle via the DJI go app and lightbridge 'link' button, it connected immediately.

This is the second time I've had this issue. Shame on me for forgetting about the first time, but there seems to be a problem with latest lightbridge firmware with the m600p.

Like what is this?  so many issues every time the new update comes out. Thanks for the solution.
2021-2-9
Use props
davidgu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 731588 ft
Portugal

Does any one know if any other remotes can be linked to the m600? i have a cedence a p3p and p4p remote
2022-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules