DJI Matrice 210 RTK V2 & DJI GO 4
4520 11 2019-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drönarkonsulten
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118944 ft

Sweden

Am i supose to even be able to fly with thsi software? My retailer tells me no... but if i start it, it chooses my setup to be a Inspire v2 and then most of the functions starts and works for like 5 min or so, then i lose gimballcontroll and need to land?

Anyone knows if there is gonna be similar functions for my RTK 210 V2 as the ones DJI GO 4 app offers for other mashines?

Is there any similiar software allready out that gives me the possibility to circle around a poit of intrest and so on? this function and some others are critical for my work and i really thoght a setup like mine would have this as an option..beeing a setup for over 35k USD?

Greatful for all input and feedback , Good as bad  

Setups is  

Matric 210 RTK V2 Zenmuse X7 and XT336 Radiothermic

// Drönarkonsulten

2019-5-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Drönarkonsulten, thanks for your support to DJI, Matrice 210 RTK V2 doesn't support DJI Go 4. Currently, DJI Pilot Android version is available, it will support DJI Pilot IOS version and GS Pro soon.
Point of Intrest is not available for Matrice 210 RTK V2, you may consider Spotlight, the camera will detect an object and keep tracking the object without affecting the attitude of the aircraft.
2019-5-14
Use props
criley
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97638 ft
United States

Thanks Mindy for the clarification. I have been scratching my head trying to figure this thing out as Drönarkonsulten has. When the user manual specifically gives instruction on using the GO4 app and doesn't even support it yet, has me bewildered. Hopefully it will support it very soon as I prefer to fly with my iPad pro that was bought for this purpose.
2019-5-14
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

criley Posted at 5-14 07:16
Thanks Mindy for the clarification. I have been scratching my head trying to figure this thing out as Drönarkonsulten has. When the user manual specifically gives instruction on using the GO4 app and doesn't even support it yet, has me bewildered. Hopefully it will support it very soon as I prefer to fly with my iPad pro that was bought for this purpose.

We have a ways to go in the unmanned aviation realm...
2019-5-14
Use props
Drönarkonsulten
lvl.2

Sweden

Ok thanks Mindy! , so what you say is that soon there will be some more features for me to use? Because at the moment my friends has more possibilities to use the drone to follow and film, then i do, and that feels a bit like a loss, thinking of the amount of money i put on this equip.

2019-5-15
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

Drönarkonsulten Posted at 5-15 00:17
Ok thanks Mindy! , so what you say is that soon there will be some more features for me to use? Because at the moment my friends has more possibilities to use the drone to follow and film, then i do, and that feels a bit like a loss, thinking of the amount of money i put on this equip.

Hi I am getting tired of being the bearer of bad news (see: reality) but this is how DJI operates.

I understand you spent a lot of money, many of my colleagues did as well, but DJI just does not produce the reliable and professional systems the industry needs.

Other platforms are becoming more and more competitive, I only ask that you please consider DJI's failures as a reason for no longer giving them your money.
2019-5-15
Use props
Drönarkonsulten
lvl.2

Sweden

Ooh   thats sad to hear
2019-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

criley Posted at 5-14 07:16
Thanks Mindy for the clarification. I have been scratching my head trying to figure this thing out as Drönarkonsulten has. When the user manual specifically gives instruction on using the GO4 app and doesn't even support it yet, has me bewildered. Hopefully it will support it very soon as I prefer to fly with my iPad pro that was bought for this purpose.

Sorry for the trouble caused, criley, but I see the User Manual never mentioned DJI Go 4 but the DJI Pilot. We will support DJI Pilot iOS version, please note our website of the future update, thanks.
2019-5-16
Use props
criley
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-16 00:52
Sorry for the trouble caused, criley, but I see the User Manual never mentioned DJI Go 4 but the DJI Pilot. We will support DJI Pilot iOS version, please note our website of the future update, thanks.

Hi Mindy,

Has there been any update to when Go4 will be compatible with the m210 v2?

Also, I wanted to check on the RTK issue as well. In post #4 over here... https://forum.dji.com/thread-178534-1-1.html you gave instructions to mount the external gps antenna. The part that is missing is how does one remove the RTK antenna? The wire appears to be hardwired in the case on top. Thanks.
2019-7-16
Use props
criley
lvl.1
United States

criley Posted at 7-16 07:46
Hi Mindy,

Has there been any update to when Go4 will be compatible with the m210 v2?

Can anyone form DJI comment on my above question please?
2019-8-4
Use props
Biisbah
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5811358 ft
  • >>>
Finland

We're also interested if Go4 will be supported with 210 RTK v2. Unfortunately I believe that we're stuck with Pilot app when it comes to v2 platforms.. Go4 allows us to fully customize Cendence button configurations, where Pilot app button customization is pretty much useless. We would like to have tilt/roll speed adjustment set on RS slider, with Go4 this is possible, with Pilot app you can't adjust speed AT ALL??
2019-12-13
Use props
nicopter.net
lvl.1
Switzerland

The last question was more then a month ago, so I was wondering if there is any official reply from DJI somewhere? Will the Matrice 210 V2 be compatible  with the DJI go 4 app or not?
I’d also like to use functions like follow object with the X5S which I new from the Inspire 2. I just sold the Inspire 2 to be able to buy a Matrice 210 V2 though...
2020-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules