Battery Grip Power Problems
1243 6 2019-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sebustoned
New
Austria

Hi,

I got my Ronin S 2 days ago. I charged the battery to 100% turned that thing on, activated it updated to the latest firmware - so everything was good.

Then I tried to turn off the Battery grip. Didn´t work. I read all the comments on how to do it correct - that thing stayed on.
It turned off by itself overnight.

So next day I wanted to turn the battery on again. No chance! 1 Click - 2 Clicks - waiting - I tried everything - nothing.
Then I tried to charge it. Plugged it in and it charged - lights were blinking. And then i could turn it on.

Whats wrong with the battery grip? I want to turn it on and off whenever I want!!!
https://youtu.be/iwonW7NdIuo
2019-5-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi sebustoned, it seems the way you turned off the grip is not correct, please press once the power button and then quickly keep pressing it for 2-3 seconds to see if it works.
2019-5-13
Use props
sebustoned
New
Austria

hi - nope - does not work.
I also can´t turn it on. When the grip turns itself off overnight I can only turn it on if the grip is charging.
2019-5-13
Use props
djiuser_eQnOcqJqkzyU
New

India

I am facing the same issue. Please let me know if you found a solution!!
2019-7-16
Use props
Horn_Bee
lvl.1

Did you ever get this issue resolved? I am having the exact same problem and would like to avoid sending the unit back if it is a simple fix...
2019-9-5
Use props
Adi Dobre
lvl.1
Flight distance : 266010 ft

Same here ....
2019-9-6
Use props
ShyLama
New

Canada

Having the same issue, does anyone have a solution?
2020-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules