Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
which firmware suit best for Mavic Pro
990 6 2019-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobinLim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300466 ft
Singapore

Hi

Can anyone advise which version of firmware best suit the Mavic pro.

Rdgs
2019-5-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I use the latest.
No issues at all for me!
Plus it seems like they increased the video quality in one of the later updates.
2019-5-12
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Always advisable to use the latest version
2019-5-12
Use props
RobinLim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300466 ft
Singapore

Ok. Thanks.  But now there are a lot of restrictions. The first time when I unbox and use the MP in mid 2017. It seems that the flying has better controls.
2019-5-13
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RobinLim Posted at 5-13 00:46
Ok. Thanks.  But now there are a lot of restrictions. The first time when I unbox and use the MP in mid 2017. It seems that the flying has better controls.

A calibration of the IMU might help if the aircraft isn't quite so stable in flight. Along with a calibration of the RC unit to make sure the control sticks are operating correctly.

The level of firmware also depends on what you are using at the moment, from V01.04.0000 onwards it isn't possible to roll back to V01.03.XXXX.
I use all the latest versions, but if you live in an area with lots of airports and helipads round about then you might want to consider your options.

This is DJIs own map showing authorised and restricted areas they have programmed into their firmware and flysafe database files at present. But you must always check for any local or government restrictions that may also apply. Many times they are not as prohibative as thought when seeing them for the first time.

https://www.dji.com/uk/flysafe/geo-map

Below is the list of Mavic Pro firmware, and a guide as to what features were added with each version:-

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_en.pdf

2019-5-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day RobinLim. Thank you for reaching out. We highly recommend updating your firmware to its latest version for you to maximize the new features of the said new version also to avoid any possible errors and problems to the unit that's the reason why we need to make sure that the Mavic Pro's firmware is always updated. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-5-13
Use props
djiuser_UWu40W1hwzBN
New
Flight distance : 22139 ft
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2019-5-12 21:07
1.03.0700 is best if you want to ditch all the annoying restrictions & open things up.  Full goggle compatibility if you have a set.

So I don't seem to have that upgrade as a option. Why is that?
2-7 01:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules