Flight record sync problem
450 1 2019-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lucslawyer2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62562 ft
United States

Up until today May 12, 2019 I have had no problems with syncing flight records. After today’s flying I went to sync the records but after several seemingly successful attempts (no error messages and a “complete” notification which I tapped every time) the records still do not show up in the list. I am using an iPad 9.7 running iOS 12.2 and Go4 4.3.17.  I watched the tutorial video and can’t see where I am doing anything wrong but obviously something isn’t right. Any help would be appreciated - thanks.
2019-5-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day lucslawyer2. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. You may try to use a different recommended mobile device and log in your DJI go 4 account for us to further isolate the issue. Try to resync the flight records again on the other mobile device and check if the FR is now showing on the list. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further help you with this concern. Looking forward to your reply. Have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules