Invert colors view Problem
758 1 2019-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VagTale
lvl.1
Greece

Hello

Suddenly when I reopen the application 2 days ago, after use, everything inside it seems to have gone over like Invert colors effect ... This only in the application, on the mobile (iphone 5S) everything is playing normally. I uninstall  the application, reinstall, update firmewars but it has not changed anything...

Drone: Mavic 2 pro
Mobile: iphone 5S
PhotoProblem.jpg
2019-5-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day VagTale. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device iPhone 5S. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the iPhone 5S will be able to work with the said drone, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the iPhone 5S when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules