otg cable not work tab s2 9 inch
1147 15 2019-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
romolo8
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Scusate se ho aperto thread simili ad altri ma sono un grosso problema. Ho una scheda s2 con l'ultima versione di Android 7.0 e l'ultima versione di dji go 4, non riesco a collegare il radiocomando con il cavo otg, ho abilitato il debug impostazioni ma niente. Dji va 3 con lavoro phantom3, dji go4 con scintilla non funziona. Aiuto

ciao e scusa se ho aperto thread simili ad altri ma sto facendo un sacco di confusione.Ho una scheda s2 con l'ultima versione Android 7.0 e l'ultima versione dji go 4, non riesco a collegare il controllo radio con il otg cable, ho provato con phantom 3 su dji go 3 e lavoro, spark con dji go 4 non funziona.ciao e scusa se ho aperto thread simili ad altri ma sto facendo molta confusione. Ho una scheda s2 con l'ultima versione di Android 7.0 e l'ultima versione di dji go 4, non riesco a collegare il radiocomando con il cavo otg, ho provato con phantom 3 su dji go 3 e lavoro, scintilla con dji go 4 non funziona . Aiuto
2019-5-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day romolo8.  I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device Tab S2 9 inch. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Spark as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Tab S2 9 inch will be able to work with the said drone, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Tab S2 9 inch when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-5-13
Use props
romolo8
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-13 11:44
Hello and good day romolo8.  I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device Tab S2 9 inch. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Spark as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Tab S2 9 inch will be able to work with the said drone, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Tab S2 9 inch when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

I used a very old smartphone and working, samsung s5.. how is it possible that the tablet has this problem?  is most recent to samsung s5. If i download previous version dji go 4 can i fix this error?

2019-5-13
Use props
romolo8
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

I have done further testing on other an android phone, the problem with your app is that it is not adequately compatible with samsung tablets, that's bad. you need to improve your app because customers have the right to be able to use your products without these obscure incompatibility problems, I'm waiting for your update to resolve all this. We are in 2019 year and there should be no such problems,

2019-5-13
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi Romolo8,

Your tab is possibly not powerful enough to run the latest Go4 app. That app is a quite ressource-hungry beast.
You can try to use an older version like the 4.1.15 (https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... o-4-4-1-15-release/), since this is way less ressource hungry.
It has all the features you need for the Spark. The newer versions sport new features for other drones like the Mavics, but not for the Spark.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2019-5-14
Use props
romolo8
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Wolferl Posted at 5-14 00:35
Hi Romolo8,

Your tab is possibly not powerful enough to run the latest Go4 app. That app is a quite ressource-hungry beast.

same problem, here we are not talking about different Downloads but an app problem on my android tablet. The problem is for all those with my own device, the speech to say that the card is not very powerful in my opinion does not exist .. it is unthinkable to think that 5-year-old phones are supported and this is not, please solve this unpleasant event is not difficult for you.
2019-5-14
Use props
ironypele
New

Bangladesh

I use SAMSUNG J2, facing this problem on year ago. Then, i restore my phone solve this OTG problem
2019-5-14
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Austria

romolo8 Posted at 5-14 01:27
same problem, here we are not talking about different Downloads but an app problem on my android tablet. The problem is for all those with my own device, the speech to say that the card is not very powerful in my opinion does not exist .. it is unthinkable to think that 5-year-old phones are supported and this is not, please solve this unpleasant event is not difficult for you.

Look, we don't know what other apps you are running on that Galaxy Tab S2. Lots of apps mean lots of memory consumption. Thats why I told you to try the older version of the Go4 app, because it needs LESS memory, and has still all the features, which is a good thing.
Restoring the tablet may be a good idea too. That gets rid of all the app crap piling up on the device over time.
It may be a good idea to dedicate a used device for Spark flying.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2019-5-14
Use props
romolo8
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Wolferl Posted at 5-14 07:02
Look, we don't know what other apps you are running on that Galaxy Tab S2. Lots of apps mean lots of memory consumption. Thats why I told you to try the older version of the Go4 app, because it needs LESS memory, and has still all the features, which is a good thing.
Restoring the tablet may be a good idea too. That gets rid of all the app crap piling up on the device over time.
It may be a good idea to dedicate a used device for Spark flying.

the tablet is new, just turn around to find a compromise due to my fault. The problem is the app that does not work as it should on these tablets, as I said in previous posts, when I look for dji go4 on the play store, before downloading it immediately tells me that there are compatibility problems with my device, in fact I will I'm just wondering why this bad problem. You don't know how to give an answer, nor are you interested in trying to solve
2019-5-14
Use props
romolo8
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

..i am unnerved because instead of calming your customers by saying that in the future you fix this problem, i get inappropriate and meaningless answers .. it's useless to go to trial. I spent money to see that your product is not compatible with the Samsung S2 tablet, it's your fault.
2019-5-14
Use props
romolo8
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

admin can you answer me?
2019-5-14
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Austria

romolo8 Posted at 5-14 12:37
admin can you answer me?

I'm not an admin here, just saying....
Your tablet is not on the compatibiliy list, so I think DJI won't do anything for you unfortunately.
My advice: get yourself a cheap used phone that's on the list like the Galaxy S5 and dedicate it for drone flying. You don't even need a SIM card for it.
I did that and am happy with it.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2019-5-15
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Have you, at least, tried the Go4 4.1.15?
That version was and is working well on other Android 7 devices.
As Wolferl mentioned, you can't hope on changes on the latest apps, to make it work on an old phone/tablet/Droid
So try to get around that and try older apps. 4.1.15 is one, the other would be the 4.2.21.
Both on apkmirror
The difference between your Tab and the S5 can be the CPU Speed.
Go4s are mostly working better in case the CPU is clocked OVER 2Ghz
2019-5-15
Use props
romolo8
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

S-e-ven Posted at 5-15 07:45
Have you, at least, tried the Go4 4.1.15?
That version was and is working well on other Android 7 devices.
As Wolferl mentioned, you can't hope on changes on the latest apps, to make it work on an old phone/tablet/Droid

yes, but not work..is a problem known for some time and with many people, but perhaps we are not yet too many to report. Not everyone signals and changes devices, the s2 tablet is a great device
2019-5-15
Use props
Haggi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2581785 ft
Norway

Have you tried rebooting the tab while otg cable is already inserted?
Just a thought..
2019-5-15
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

romolo8 Posted at 5-14 08:45
..i am unnerved because instead of calming your customers by saying that in the future you fix this problem, i get inappropriate and meaningless answers .. it's useless to go to trial. I spent money to see that your product is not compatible with the Samsung S2 tablet, it's your fault.

Maybe it's new to you or in the box,  but the Galaxy Tab S2 was released in September of 2015!  It's almost 4 years old.  Samsung isn't even supporting it any longer, you can't expect DJI to make sure that EVERY single device out there is supported by them,  especially when the manufacture doesn't even support updates any longer!
I think you are being rude, and childish with your comments and multiple posts.  It was your responsibility to research this BEFORE making the purchase of this tablet, rather than doing so after the fact.  This is your fault, the tablet you purcahsed is clearly not on the list of supported devices by DJI.  The admin that replied to you only provided you the info you should have read in the first place.  Don't go after them saying they made you upset as a customer.  Take some responsibility, this is your fault.

2019-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules