Mavic 2 Enterprise Series Release Notes(2019/5/14)
5322 20 2019-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2019.05.14
  • Mavic 2 Enterprise Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.0400
  • Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual Aircraft Firmware:v01.01.0400
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v01.01.0400
  • DJI Pilot App iOS: v1.1.0
  • DJI Pilot App Android: v1.3.0

What’s New?
To enhance user experience and aircraft performance, the following firmware updates have been added:
  • Precision Landing
  • AES-256 transmission encryption.
  • Mission Flight function. Update DJI Pilot to the latest version for use. (only supported for Android system)

Notes:
  • Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the update is complete.
  • If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Pilot or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.
  • Update the aircraft and remote controller to version v01.01.0400. If not, there will be no image transmission due to incompatible firmware for the encryption function.

2019-5-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2019-5-14
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 214026 ft
South Africa

Hi DJI Team,

" Mission Flight function. Update DJI Pilot to the latest version for use. (only supported for Android system) "

When do you envisage for the Mission flights to be extended to IOS devices ??
2019-5-15
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
South Africa

Another issue : Even though RC is connected to PC, and DJI Assistant 2 is open, the RC is not detected and cannot be updated ??
2019-5-15
Use props
Droning 24/7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2310082 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anybody update to this yet? My M2EP is still in the shop for a altitude reporting error issue.................
2019-5-17
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
South Africa

DroneAnt Posted at 5-15 02:31
Another issue : Even though RC is connected to PC, and DJI Assistant 2 is open, the RC is not detected and cannot be updated ??

RESOLVED with help from Tech support
2019-5-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2019-5-23
Use props
TMH71
lvl.3
Germany

i am waiting for mission flight for my m2ed iOS, we are doing some fawn rescue and its sucks the dpi gs pro app doesn't support the dual camera, so i need to creat a mission with gs pro start the drone switch to the pilot app to control the camera, that works and the pilot app shows waypoints int the display of the remote, but if you need to change something you always need to jump between the both apps and sometimes you lost connection, that's really sucks, the mavic2pro is half the price and can do all the stuff, the m2ed is 3000€, my advice for everyone who wants to buy the m2ed, think about it!!! (no jpg-R)
2019-5-23
Use props
Kalle2017
lvl.4
Flight distance : 987310 ft
Germany

The same for me: waiting for mission flight for my m2ed iOS. That is very important.
2019-5-26
Use props
cyberflixtv app
New

India

That was a cool release I guess! I use cyberflix tv to get entertained.
2019-5-27
Use props
runaway62
lvl.1
Flight distance : 905427 ft
Switzerland

Where is the documentation for the DJI Pilot App?

How exactly does the "Mapping" mode work for missions?
How exactly does the "Oblique" mode work for missions?

But I haven't found a documentary or tutorial to explain it to me yet.

Suggestions for improvement:
- Waypoint: from the last waypoint back to the first. Several laps should be possible.
- Orbit: must be built in.
- Mapping: the starting point must be freely selectable.
2019-6-2
Use props
fansded3181b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 490036 ft
United States

This goes for all DJI drone Dji please stop ruining our fun if we pay thousands of dollars for your device and we have a ham license in the United States it should not be your responsibility to Police Certis and Clarence your app I am sick and tired of the bull... the DJ does to limit our fun I want you to stop interfering with us just like you stop interfering with the communist government
2019-6-2
Use props
fansded3181b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 490036 ft
United States

This goes for all DJI drone Dji please stop ruining our fun if we pay thousands of dollars for your device and we have a ham license in the United States it should not be your responsibility to Police Certis and Clarence your app I am sick and tired of the bull... the DJ does to limit our fun I want you to stop interfering with us just like you stop interfering with the communist government
2019-6-2
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
South Africa

DroneAnt Posted at 5-15 01:53
Hi DJI Team,

" Mission Flight function. Update DJI Pilot to the latest version for use. (only supported for Android system) "

DJI Team, no one has responded to this yet ??
WHEN DOES DJI ENVISAGE TO HAVE MISSION FLIGHTS ON IOS ???
2019-6-2
Use props
PPPANDREI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 517648 ft
Romania

Hello,
I just made the firmware update and I have a big issue, after the update I have an error message "No Image Transmission Signal" and the camera is not working.
I tried to refresh the firmware but unfortunately nothing...
The drone was working perfect before the update so I assume that is practically no chance to have a hardware problem.
Somebody had this problem ? Any idea what to do ?

Thank you,
2019-6-10
Use props
seeker_ktf_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 218474 ft
United States

PPPANDREI Posted at 6-10 05:26
Hello,
I just made the firmware update and I have a big issue, after the update I have an error message "No Image Transmission Signal" and the camera is not working.
I tried to refresh the firmware but unfortunately nothing...

Did you update the remote as well as the Mavic?
2019-6-11
Use props
PPPANDREI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 517648 ft
Romania

seeker_ktf_ Posted at 6-11 02:06
Did you update the remote as well as the Mavic?

Yes, still nothing...same error
2019-6-11
Use props
EFRPIC
lvl.4

United States

Try this. Go into HD and toggle Auto, select a band then go back to main screen then back and toggle auto back on.
2019-6-11
Use props
Roland1957
New

Germany

Frage: Hallo, ist der DJI Goggles - 1080p Videobrille mit OcuSync Bildübertragung und HDMI mit der DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual kompatibel?

Anfrage von:
Herr Roland Weber
2019-6-11
Use props
Roland1957
New

Germany

Question: Hello, is the DJI Goggles - 1080p video glasses compatible with OcuSync video transmission and HDMI with the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual?

Request of:
Mr. Roland Weber
2019-6-11
Use props
Mavic4Security
lvl.1

Roland1957 Posted at 6-11 06:21
Question: Hello, is the DJI Goggles - 1080p video glasses compatible with OcuSync video transmission and HDMI with the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual?

Request of:

No.
I have seen that users with a CrystalSky display and the M2ED, use the HDMI output of the CrystalSky to link to the DJI Goggles HDMI input. But that's a terribly expensive option.
2019-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules