Waypoint Mode Question(s)
436 0 2019-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom Swope
lvl.2
United States

Did a waypoint mission with the Mavic Pro and recorded it.I have two questions  #1 I recorded a mission on a hill about 30 feet higher than my house. Everything worked fine on future flights until I took off at the house which is 30 feet lower. It flew the proper course but at a lower altitude that did not clear the trees. Fortunately it stopped short of the trees and hovered and I cancelled the waypoint feature and got it back to the home point.. Does this mean that one needs to take off at the same ground height altitude that the mission was recorded? Also there was absolutely no remote control while the waypoint was active so increasing altitude was not an option. Seeing the altitude was low I tried to increase the altitude but there was no response from the control sticks so that’s when I cancelled the Waypoint mode. I thought altitude was an option in the waypoint mode.
Question #2 . Once a waypoint is recorded and then flown , can the free mode be available if not originally recorded on the free mode setting? Couldn’t  access the fee mode anywhere while in flight to pan the camera.
Thanks
2019-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules