Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Nikon D7200 connecting problems
590 3 2019-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans86870063
lvl.2
Romania

Hi there!

I just bought the RONIN-S and I really want to use it at full potential with my D7200. I also bought an extra cable to be able to connect the 2 of them, but when I do connect them, my camera enters in PC mode and I really can't do anything about it. Is there some way around this? I want to properly use the RONIN-S with all its features.

Thanks a lot!
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi there, currently, Nikon D7200 can only be physically balanced and stabilized on the Ronin-S, the control features cannot be ensured. We are developing the IR control cable, please note our website of the future updated. GTScreenshot_20190516_152147.png
2019-5-15
Use props
fans86870063
lvl.2
Romania

All right, thank you very much for the answer!
2019-5-16
Use props
Rgabal
lvl.1

When DJI first released the Ronin S the D7200 was listed as compatible. Within a few days they removed the D7200 as being compatible. We’ve been waiting for over a year for the IR shutter control. I don’t think DJI is really working on this. As of the latest firmware update only 4 Nikon cameras work with the Ronin S. I’m getting ready to sell mine because I don’t think it will ever work with my D7200. The only Nikon cameras that work are $2500 and above. I own too many Nikon lenses to switch to another brand and I’m not spending $2500 on another camera to use my $750 Ronin S. I’m very disappointed in DJI. They have been giving the same reply you received for more than a year now. They are not working on a Nikon fix.
2019-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules