My new P3 Standard Not showing in profile.
989 8 2019-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mhinc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Hey guys.

So the P3 Standard I got used is not showing in my profile next to my spark. I synced the data to the cloud  and it's under the same account, what do I need to do?
2019-5-14
Use props
Mhinc
lvl.4
Canada

I think I just answered this question myself with some further investigation.  Appears even if it's now under my name, since it was used, and activated by it's original owner, it will not show under my profile.
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask if you've managed to relog-in into our forum site? You may send the email that you've used to activate your drone and the serial number of aircraft via PM for further check. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-14
Use props
Mhinc
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 5-14 08:12
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask if you've managed to relog-in into our forum site? You may send the email that you've used to activate your drone and the serial number of aircraft via PM for further check. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

As I have stated above, The Phantom 3 Standard I bought was used.  So I wasn't the person that initially registered it.  My understanding is, since that is the case, I am not able to have it show on my profile?
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mhinc Posted at 5-14 14:52
As I have stated above, The Phantom 3 Standard I bought was used.  So I wasn't the person that initially registered it.  My understanding is, since that is the case, I am not able to have it show on my profile?

Hi, sorry for miss understanding. Unfortunately, the drone was activated with the different email from the email that we've used here in DJI Forum, therefore, the drone will not appear on your profile. Thank you for understanding.
2019-5-14
Use props
Mhinc
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 5-14 16:20
Hi, sorry for miss understanding. Unfortunately, the drone was activated with the different email from the email that we've used here in DJI Forum, therefore, the drone will not appear on your profile. Thank you for understanding.

Yes, I am aware.  Thanks
2019-5-14
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Mhinc Posted at 5-14 14:52
As I have stated above, The Phantom 3 Standard I bought was used.  So I wasn't the person that initially registered it.  My understanding is, since that is the case, I am not able to have it show on my profile?

I m owner of a second hand phantom 3 St ... same thing , it not appear in my profile
2019-5-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mhinc Posted at 5-14 23:45
Yes, I am aware.  Thanks

You're most welcome. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Cheers!
2019-5-15
Use props
crucialpro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5067264 ft
Canada

I contacted DJI Technical Support and this was their response: "We would like to inform you that we are unable to add the second hand devices in your DJI account, the device can only be shown on the DJI account which activated the device."

Really unfortunate. There is no DJI retailer in the country I live, therefore 90% of the DJI products I buy are from people traveling here. It's a shame I'm limited in my ability to interact on your forum in this way, as I rely on it often for real world first hand product knowledge from users.

DJI should look into changing this policy.
2019-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules