dji car charger problem and resolution
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rafał J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1407838 ft
Poland

Hello, some time ago I bought a car charger for phantom 3. When i first started battery charger its working only about 12 minutes
Quick check of the battery voltage meter in the car, 12.1 V result ,I started the engine, the voltage increased to 14.4 V (70A battery in car )

10 mimutes and the same problem
Observations and facts

Car  voltage 12,1 V when engine is off
battery efficiency 87 percent age 3 years

Car charger start charging 12,3V -26V
Solution
Step up 6-35VConverter  10A
Old car battery 60 percent efficiency age 5 years
quiet fan

Voltage Meter
wires, glue, box, socket 12v

You do it at your own risk !!!!!

I do not take responsibility for all accidents and damages incurred during the construction of the converter !!!

IMG-2417.jpg

IMG-2414.jpg

IMG-2411.jpg

IMG-2409.jpg
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the problem that you had with your DJI car charger. However, it's glad to know that you've managed to do a workaround with your concern. For a friendly reminder, we don't recommend fixing the drone or modify DJI consumer products as this process would reflect the warranty of your unit. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-14
Use props
Rafał J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1407838 ft
Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 5-14 09:15
Hi, we're sorry to know about the problem that you had with your DJI car charger. However, it's glad to know that you've managed to do a workaround with your concern. For a friendly reminder, we don't recommend fixing the drone or modify DJI consumer products as this process would reflect the warranty of your unit. Thank you for your support.

never dji helped me fix the drone, so I solve the problems myself I asked many times for errors in the firmware many times I wrote emails zero help always the same answer we are sorry and nothing out of this I made instructions with an idea for everyone who issued on this charger and it does not work properly.
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Rafał J Posted at 5-14 09:21
never dji helped me fix the drone, so I solve the problems myself  I asked many times for errors in the firmware many times I wrote emails zero help always the same answer we are sorry and nothing out of this  I made instructions with an idea for everyone who issued on this charger and it does not work properly.

Hi, thanks for the prompt response. We do apologize for what you had experience with our support, however, if you've managed to exhaust the possible troubleshooting steps and the problem persist, we highly recommend sending the unit into our facility for a further check to possibly use the warranty as well in any case that we will be covered. For our warranty period of our DJI Product, please refer to the link below.

https://www.dji.com/service/policy

2019-5-14
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think the car chargers want at least 13.6 volts to function correctly.
2019-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules