How Long Do I wait to receive authorization for DJI Care Refresh
955 3 2019-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fredguenther
lvl.2
United States

Purchased my Mavic 2 Pro last Friday including payment for Care Refresh, received it today, contacted my vendor for instructions on how to activate it and was told I need to wait on an email.  I'm waiting.  And waiting.  I don't want to activate it before I receive authorization since I had a bad experience with a Phantom 4 RTK where DJI stonewalled me for 48 hours until the clock ran out.  Any ideas on how long this is supposed to take?  I called my vendor a few hours ago.
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, just to verify, both the drone and DJI Care Refresh are purchased from the dealer, right? If yes, you may contact the dealer to get the activation code and activate here: https://support.dji.com/care/active If there are any further questions, you may send an email to djicare@dji.com for further help.
2019-5-14
Use props
fredguenther
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-14 12:10
Hi there, just to verify, both the drone and DJI Care Refresh are purchased from the dealer, right? If yes, you may contact the dealer to get the activation code and activate here: https://support.dji.com/care/active If there are any further questions, you may send an email to djicare@dji.com for further help.

Yes and my dealer (B&H) says that it takes a business day to get me the authorization code.  I find that out of line for a simple authorization.
2019-5-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fredguenther Posted at 5-15 06:20
Yes and my dealer (B&H) says that it takes a business day to get me the authorization code.  I find that out of line for a simple authorization.

Thank you for the additional information. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any other concerns. Have a good one.
2019-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules