537 4 2019-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andrei193
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240856 ft
Romania

I have two sugestions for the DJI engineers, if they would kindly consider:
1. A 1080p ZOOM Feature without quality loss (using cropped 4k)
I find myself many times in situations where the subject to be filmed is a little far away and can't get too close for good framing (like in a concert, or a live street show etc). My workflow is usually 1080p so the workaround I found is shooting in 4k and zooming in to 100% in a 1080p timeline so the quality isn't lost. One major problem with this is that I always have to keep the subject in center. The obvious benefits in implementing this feature would be saving a lot of time and card space and also being able to be more creative with framing. I am not sure if it would be possible to implement, but I think the mavic 2 zoom has this feature already alongside the optical zoom so maybe it could be done.

2.  Make FPV accesible using 4 button presses.
Please make the tilt locked and tilt follow the only two options when selecting in succesion. FPV mode always ruins the framing while filming, because it resets it's position.

I would have added a facebook/youtube live feature request but from what I can see from another post, the engineers are already considering this.
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day andrei193. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us today. I will forward these information/thread to the designated DJI Department. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-14
Use props
andrei193
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240856 ft
Romania

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-14 12:14
Hello and good day andrei193. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us today. I will forward these information/thread to the designated DJI Department. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you, DJI Stephen!
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

andrei193 Posted at 5-14 12:17
Thank you, DJI Stephen!

You are very much welcome andrei193. If you have any other inquiries, concerns or suggestions with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and help you.
2019-5-14
Use props
Vermifuge
lvl.3
United States

I agree this would be a great feature.  Perhaps an option to use the Pan Tilt wheel accessory for manual focus & zoom?
2019-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules