Mavic air controller rare problem
861 3 2019-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Erik.ham
lvl.1
Sweden

Hey,

I got a problem with my Mavic air controller. When i use the controller i get 'no image transmission' as soon as i take off. And i can get like a still pic like every 2 min. But when i use only my phone to fly the drone works really good and no lag. This is driving me nuts

I try to..
  • Reset both controller and drone
  • Use the latest update
  • Diffrent channels on the wifi
  • Have try to use both samsung note 9 and samsung s8
  • When i use just phone wifi it works fine
  • Reconnect the controller to the drone
  • Done all the calibrations thats exist in the setting and ofc tryed every youtube video there is

I live on a farm so tested every thing in open areas. I cant find any body with same problem..I need my drone for work in 3 days. Help me please!
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to clarify if you have a live view when the aircraft is not flying? Does the Mavic Air still produce a file upon capturing a photo or record a video? Could you still control the gimbal? Did you try to remove the SD card or change it check if there will be the same? Have you tried to connect your mobile device using a different USB port in the remote controller which is located underneath of your RC? Please ensure that the other cable is fully disconnected which is located on the left side. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-14
Use props
Erik.ham
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Tony Posted at 5-14 12:49
Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to clarify if you have a live view when the aircraft is not flying? Does the Mavic Air still produce a file upon capturing a photo or record a video? Could you still control the gimbal? Did you try to remove the SD card or change it check if there will be the same? Have you tried to connect your mobile device using a different USB port in the remote controller which is located underneath of your RC? Please ensure that the other cable is fully disconnected which is located on the left side. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Hi, when i fly i dont get a live view, the gimball still works and i can record and capture but cant se what im recording in the live view. I have tryed another cabel and the usb on the under side of the controller, still i get the same problem. The sd card works fine and record nice videos and when its out it can record but not show live view
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Erik.ham Posted at 5-14 13:12
Hi, when i fly i dont get a live view, the gimball still works and i can record and capture but cant se what im recording in the live view. I have tryed another cabel and the usb on the under side of the controller, still i get the same problem. The sd card works fine and record nice videos and when its out it can record but not show live view

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply and the additional information. I would recommend downloading the DJI Assistant 2 and refresh the firmware. After using the DJI Assistant 2, please re-link the RC to the Aircraft to see if there will be changes. You may refer to the link below to download the DJI Assistant 2 to your computer. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads

2019-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules