Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Action - Available at DJI Official Flagship Stores
2675 22 2019-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

_672-304.jpg

Osmo Action is now available at DJI official flagship stores. Go to the nearest DJI store for a hands-on experience using this amazing new product! During the launch period, a variety of workshops will also be held in-store.
Click the following link to learn more:Here

Here are some pics from the Hong Kong Flagship store:
DB6B0DD5-6B49-903D-B421-DFA291414C27.jpeg
(The clerk is introducing the product to the customers)
C22AEFBF-7796-E998-1A9D-A13C976A6EDF.jpeg
(The Osmo Action Display)
28C3E7FE-FE00-4655-2267-6183626B357C.jpeg
(The Osmo Action Display)
C0C396D4-3B8F-509D-48AA-FEBB23FF8F3E.jpeg
(Customers are trying the Osmo Action)
9BF4A3D3-B111-0B0D-CF68-ED6CFE6F3A2A.jpeg
(Customers are trying the Osmo Action)
4C64DD7C-BBB9-D339-000C-C5A6BB4F51B8.jpeg
(The first day after the launch of Osmo Action)

2019-5-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2019-5-16
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Nice There !
2019-5-16
Use props
djiuser_cN7OZZpbEPCu
New
United Kingdom

i got mine today and it wont update the firmware just says transferring firmware error ...also the camera gets really hot ...

2019-5-17
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Buying one in 3, 2, 1....
2019-5-17
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing
2019-5-18
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

Reviews of the Android app are not very good.  
2019-5-18
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_cN7OZZpbEPCu Posted at 5-17 07:51
i got mine today and it wont update the firmware just says transferring firmware error ...also the camera gets really hot ...

Any resolution (fix)?
2019-5-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_cN7OZZpbEPCu Posted at 5-17 07:51

Hi there, may I know if the issue persists? If yes, please try to update the firmware via the SD card. Download the firmware from our website to the root of the SD card, insert it to the Osmo Action and then power on, it will begin to update.
Osmo Action can shoot up to 4K, 60fps video at 100 Mbps. The amount of video file data generated in one minute can reach 700 MB. It is inevitable that the camera emits heat when dealing with such a large amount of data in a short time. So it is normal that the device emits heat. However, the Osmo Action pays special attention to this problem. The internal heat dissipation area, such as the heat sink and the lens cover removes heat from the device to ensure the normal operation of the camera, and it is repeatedly tested that the temperature is within a reasonable range.
2019-5-20
Use props
Daltair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1167723 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-20 20:03
Hi there, may I know if the issue persists? If yes, please try to update the firmware via the SD card. Download the firmware from our website to the root of the SD card, insert it to the Osmo Action and then power on, it will begin to update.
Osmo Action can shoot up to 4K, 60fps video at 100 Mbps. The amount of video file data generated in one minute can reach 700 MB. It is inevitable that the camera emits heat when dealing with such a large amount of data in a short time. So it is normal that the device emits heat. However, the Osmo Action pays special attention to this problem. The internal heat dissipation area, such as the heat sink and the lens cover removes heat from the device to ensure the normal operation of the camera, and it is repeatedly tested that the temperature is within a reasonable range.

May you, please, give me link on tech details? Sensor type and size, ISO range, scan approch for video render...
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Daltair Posted at 5-20 22:59
May you, please, give me link on tech details? Sensor type and size, ISO range, scan approch for video render...

Hi Daltair, sure, here you are: https://www.dji.com/osmo-action/info#specs
2019-5-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great info to share
2019-5-20
Use props
parmfamily
New

United States

Is there some trick to get these to turn on for the first time?  Mine was delivered today, and from what I can tell it may be completely dead on arrival.  Called support and they blew me off, so hoping someone has an idea.
2019-5-21
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

parmfamily Posted at 5-21 09:16
Is there some trick to get these to turn on for the first time?  Mine was delivered today, and from what I can tell it may be completely dead on arrival.  Called support and they blew me off, so hoping someone has an idea.

With lens facing away from you, Press the button on the top left.  Oh, you do need to install the battery by removing the "case" or frame thingie - for which they provide no instructions!!!  The "latch" swings upward and then the top swings around.  You have to push the tightly fitting camera out of it.
2019-5-21
Use props
djiuser_J2fefHFV2yOu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6534557 ft
United States

It's another overpriced GoPro /DJI camera video recorder that you can buy other ones that do the very same thing also with waterproof cases or or cameras just like it that don't need a case. I've bought a few WASP cameras and they do the exact same thing ask the GoPro or this DJI camera the difference between the WASP cam and DJI/ GoPro is the price WASP cameras you can find them on sale for around $30 DJI and GoPros $299 on up to $350 so you do the math? Buying overpriced camera or buy one that does the same and use the extra money to buy something more fun.
2019-5-21
Use props
Daltair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1167723 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-20 23:37
Hi Daltair, sure, here you are: https://www.dji.com/osmo-action/info#specs

Thank you a lot! Exactly what I am looking for!
Do you know why min ISO level set always to 100. Why lower parameters (50, 25 ...) are not used?
2019-5-22
Use props
CubbyJonson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_J2fefHFV2yOu Posted at 5-21 13:13
It's another overpriced GoPro /DJI camera video recorder that you can buy other ones that do the very same thing also with waterproof cases or or cameras just like it that don't need a case. I've bought a few WASP cameras and they do the exact same thing ask the GoPro or this DJI camera the difference between the WASP cam and DJI/ GoPro is the price WASP cameras you can find them on sale for around $30 DJI and GoPros $299 on up to $350 so you do the math? Buying overpriced camera or buy one that does the same and use the extra money to buy something more fun.

I take it you won't be purchasing then
2019-5-23
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

Seems to be a lot of people dealing with moisture in the front facing camera. I experiencing this when filming in 4K 60fps. The camera really gets hot. Can an update fix this??????
2019-5-25
Use props
fansfaf61de8
New

Hong Kong

Hi there, may I know if the issue persists? If yes, please try to update the firmware via the SD card. Download the firmware from our website to the root of the SD card, insert it to the Osmo Action and then power on, it will begin to update.
Osmo Action can shoot up to 4K, 60fps video at 100 Mbps. The amount of video file data generated in one minute can reach 700 MB. It is inevitable that the camera emits heat when dealing with such a large amount of data in a short time. So it is normal that the device emits heat. However, the Osmo Action pays special attention to this problem. The internal heat dissipation area, such as the heat sink and the lens cover removes heat from the device to ensure the normal operation of the camera, and it is repeatedly tested that the temperature is within a reasonable range.

It shows invalid file and not updating
Disappointed that the firmware issue persists for suchnlong without fixing
2019-5-26
Use props
fansfaf61de8
New

Hong Kong

2019-5-26
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing
2019-5-26
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

fansfaf61de8 Posted at 5-26 07:58

Have you tried downloading it again.  It is also in ZIP format and the xxxx.bin file needs to be extracted but you probably know that.
2019-5-27
Use props
fans0348a1ba
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121598 ft

Australia

Hello,

Do you know if it can hold a Samsung S10 Plus fine?

Trying to use this as a backup to our usual gear for real estate photography and real estate Videography.

Aeroshots Drone Services
2019-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules