Congratulations DJI on the OSMO Action release.
704 10 2019-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hi DJI.

Congratulations on the release of your new OSMO Action.

I don't know about anyone else but I think everyone at DJI have done an excellent job keeping this one under wraps for so wrong. I can't stand it when a manufacturer starts talking about something way ahead of its release (Blackmagic as a for instance) this for me just lessens the impact of a product. Plus, outside of DJI's own first hints of a new product with their recent cryptic promotion of today's announcement, there's only been a few weeks of hints and conjecture ahead of the release. Seriously, well done on keeping this under wraps for so long.

Now for the seriously impressive thing.

I really did think that today's announcement was going to be just that, an announcement. I was expecting to see a new product and was praying it was going to be an actioncam and then expect to see a release date in a month or so with someone pre-order option. My head nearly exploded when I seen that the announcement was actually a launch and it was the actioncam that everyone was expecting and that it was available immediately for purchase. Seriously DJI, AMAZING.....

Needless to say but I ordered mine minutes after it became available.

Once again, congratulations to everyone at DJI for the release of the Action. I'd wish you all the luck in the world for the success of the Action but you won't need any luck with this camera.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-5-15
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

FYI, Dave :-)

2019-5-15
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

FYI, Dave

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_en.pdf
2019-5-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Oh-no Posted at 5-15 09:23
FYI, Dave

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo%20Action/Osmo_Action_User_Manual_v1.0_en.pdf

Thanks for that,
2019-5-15
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

You are welcome :-)
2019-5-15
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Oh-no Posted at 5-15 09:23
FYI, Dave

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo%20Action/Osmo_Action_User_Manual_v1.0_en.pdf

Nice one and thanks, that's mega useful.

Cheers,
dave.
2019-5-15
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am excited to get it. Looks like an awesome setup for the price.
2019-5-15
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Just another Gopro knockoff is not very impressive.
Build a product from ground up, then you can call it inventive. This one looks EXACTLY the same as all the other china knockoffs, just like, a Gopro.
Gopro have been on a stand still for years now, hopefully they pull themselves together after this, so we dont get a another product in a monopoly market.

See how that turned out with drones.
"So you bought a brand new 1500$ drone that doesnt work, let us replace it with a refurbished one, for free" LMAO.
Thanks, but ill stick to my Gopro which is as good as this one, just cause of the poor customer service Dji provides.
As long as there are good alternatives, ill choose anything else than Dji.
If Dji starts to care more about their customers than their bank account, i will reconsider.
I believe its something called karma...
2019-5-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Dave. Thank you for reaching out and for your insight as well. Rest assured that DJI is doing it's best to give our customers the best devices for them to be able to express themselves freely. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-17
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-17 09:40
Hello and good day Dave. Thank you for reaching out and for your insight as well. Rest assured that DJI is doing it's best to give our customers the best devices for them to be able to express themselves freely. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi Stephen.

You're very welcome.

Once again, congratulations to yourself and all your colleagues at DJI for the release of the OSMO Action.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

David_Harry Posted at 5-19 03:53
Hi Stephen.

You're very welcome.

It is always my pleasure Dave. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules