Contoller Beeping Constant after 2.01.0009 update
693 3 2019-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Simmons
lvl.1
United States

Running the DJI assitant to update an Phantom RTK and the conroller completed 100% . Contoller is stuck in a different language and the controller is constant beeping.
2019-5-15
Use props
John Simmons
lvl.1
United States

Sorry Chinese and I got it figured out.
2019-5-15
Use props
sky4geo
New
Flight distance : 106365 ft
Austria

How did you change the language in the RTK RS app? I’m also stuck in Chinese after the update.
2019-5-18
Use props
HTA_RP-1
lvl.3

United States

sky4geo Posted at 5-18 09:40
How did you change the language in the RTK RS app? I’m also stuck in Chinese after the update.

Maciek-NaviGate Posted at 5-7 14:05
maxx4wd ...the same with me! You have a beer as a clue to look for the icon "With the world"! Thank you very much!

Yeah, when you can get to your GS Pro app...click on the top left icon with the 3 horizontal lines - it will slide out and click on the gear on the left middle bottomish (above the memory card icon) - This is your general settings tab (I know it'll all look the same LOL)  The very top should have two separate words (or chinese symbols that indicate tabs) - click the top right one - from here there is another gear icon - click that one and scroll towards the bottom - you should see a little world looking icon in the middle right hand side as you scroll towards the bottom...it's next to the location tear drop icon that usually indications a home point...click it and the top choice is language pull down...click it and scroll down till you see English.  There may be an easier way to get there but that's how I managed to find it it.
2019-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules