5319 12 2019-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dr-Hack
lvl.1
Flight distance : 804242 ft
Pakistan

Hello,

I have a Matrice 200 which recently developed an issue which is very similiar to what has been shared here and here.
I will explain how it happened sequencly :
  • First it started off with initiating RTH automatically , at times it is 200 m away and it would initiate RTH at times even at 2m or 1 KM . the areas are open fields with no interferance of any sorts ...
  • Later on I would get a "Vision System Error" notification on the DJI Go App , which would disappear once the quad is in air. I have read about all issues and the only explanation (which had some positive effect) was to see if there is some dust or plastic stuck on the vision system. But that didn't work too.
  • NOW the quad displays N/A on the battery indicator with NO Battery Information inside the App ..and apparently that is the reason it wouldn't fly anymore because as per the quad it has no batteries ...

Other Aspects
  • The batteries are fully charged
  • The Firmware is updated
  • In the same area when I fly P4 pro it shows no sign of interferance
  • Once the RTH is initiated cancelling doesn't do anyhthing and it says "Failed to cancel" and the joy sticks do no show any response ... it's like it goes in a zombie mode and just refuses to obey
  • The issue appeared spontaneously , no updates were done or change of Hardware (batteries,controller etc) or software (controller firmware, quad firmware etc) happened.
  • The Quad doesn't take off anymore
  • The Camera and gimbal behaves properly
  • Quad has received any hard blow or damage of any sorts. I transport it in its official packing and it never met any accident or whatever.
  • Attaching relevant images , if i miss any I can provide those aswell

I was able to find the answer of DJI shared by a fellow user in this reply , although in my case I am using an android device while the GPS signals stay strong only the Battery NA and vision system error occurs .

Troubleshooting
  • I did upgrade the Matrice 200 firmware again through DJI Assistant 2 in hopes of fixing , but it didn't do anything . I haven't downgraded firmware yet - thinking I should ask before doing so if it might help and not spoil the things before hand
  • Reading the forums , DJI Thor mentioned here to provide data for investigation, which I have also prepared for the analysis. Available at Dropbox URL :
  • I have not contacted DJI support , as I couldn't find the exact support area on their site which would deal with such enquiries (Hit me up a URL so I may if it is also required)

Hope I have clrealy explained the issue , I will be looking forward for some guidance and would be happy to provide all details ...

Thanks
Screenshot_20190515-031459.jpg
Screenshot_20190515-023837.jpg
Screenshot_20190515-031229.jpg
Screenshot_20190515-031243.jpg
Screenshot_20190515-031259.jpg
Screenshot_20190515-031306.jpg
Screenshot_20190515-031423.jpg
Screenshot_20190515-031427.jpg
Screenshot_20190515-031446.jpg
2019-5-15
Use props
Dr-Hack
lvl.1
Pakistan

Cant seem to edit the first Post ..
Dropbox Link : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v1h1kq1dbjc6edj/AADVGzox-CDkgHVNm2UAGC2la?dl=0
2019-5-15
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

Have you tried the Pilot App 1.3?
2019-5-15
Use props
Dr-Hack
lvl.1
Pakistan

EFRPIC Posted at 5-15 13:28
Have you tried the Pilot App 1.3?

Yes the same happens with the Pilot App
2019-5-16
Use props
Dr-Hack
lvl.1
Pakistan

This is a Bump

I would hoping I would be getting some help here :/
2019-5-19
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

The Enterprise drone line is only sold through Enterprise dealers. If you have issues, you should call them first as they can assist in getting answers from DJI and help your service case get escalation in some cases.

After reviewing what you included, I would suggest downgrading the firmware on the aircraft and then try upgrading to the latest firmware again after a complete power cycle. Make sure you have 2 batteries attached with over 50% charge (best at 100%) and leave any other cameras and sensors off the aircraft during the process.

When done, make sure you power cycle the aircraft, remote and phone/tablet/crystal sky, etc.. Ensure that the sliding switch is in the middle spot when you remove the USB cable from the aircraft.

Other than that, call your dealer and see what they have to say.

Good luck!
2019-5-19
Use props
BrunoFernandes
lvl.1

Brazil

Hi Dr-Hack you have a solution for your problem? I have exactly  the same problem here.... If you have any solution let me know please.
Kind Regards.
2020-1-3
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

After I was able to re-calibrate the vision positioning system via DJI Assistant 2, I still get the yellow flashing lights.
No battery information, it just says N/A.
2020-1-23
Use props
FlyinLo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7004009 ft
United States

Out of the nowhere, my M200 starting giving me battery connection error and then I switched batteries and all was good.  Then I got Aircraft Encoder error 0x1000000 .  I believe that is related to the X5S gimbal.  So I refreshed the firmware.  I was on the latest firmware as of 2020-06-12 and I simply refreshed the latest firmware.  It said it updated successfully.  After going back out to do a test flight, I had it on for a bit and then I got Vision system errors.  Never had s single problem but this only happened after I refreshed the firmware.  

So at this point, I will try to downgrade the firmware.  Power cycle the M200, then reconnect to DA2 for Matrice and upgrade again to the latest firmware.  Power cycle and then see what happens.

I was hoping someone could let me know if you have had a similar problem.   Yesterday I got the same Aircraft Encoder error on my Inspire 2 (which I have never received before).  So today I just switched my X5S over to the M200 to do my mission and then I started getting multiple error messages on the M200.  This is crazy!  I find it hard to believe that all this stuff went wrong at the same time.  
2020-6-12
Use props
Dr-Hack
lvl.1
Pakistan

Just an update as  I got notification of a reply to this post ...
I contact the Reseller and they told me to send the quad over which I did and it was sent to DJI for repairs and it came back after a month and the issue was rectified ... I have not been told what the issue was even when I asked them.

However, Matrice developed  a similar issue after 2 months but a firmware recycle and calibration solved it and its fine till now .. so lets hope

I would request and as per my experience that only way is to send it to DJI for repair

THanks
2020-6-12
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Dr-Hack Posted at 6-12 10:20
Just an update as  I got notification of a reply to this post ...
I contact the Reseller and they told me to send the quad over which I did and it was sent to DJI for repairs and it came back after a month and the issue was rectified ... I have not been told what the issue was even when I asked them.

Mine is the  Main Controller Board Failure[/b
Issues were No Battery Information and No Flight Controller SN.
2020-6-12
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Note: Before sending your Aircraft to Enterprise Dealer or Repair Center it is advised to Take photographs and video Of your Aircraft to Document it's condition before it is sent in.
Keep these Photo's and Videos with their Original EXIF Data handy in case of Dispute. Take pictures of every angle of Aircraft, Every SN (preferably before failure), Photo of updates too.
This also applies if you ever need to have proof for your insurance company.
2020-6-12
Use props
fansb64fa9b7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20736066 ft
Canada

FlyinLo Posted at 2020-6-12 10:05
Out of the nowhere, my M200 starting giving me battery connection error and then I switched batteries and all was good.  Then I got Aircraft Encoder error 0x1000000 .  I believe that is related to the X5S gimbal.  So I refreshed the firmware.  I was on the latest firmware as of 2020-06-12 and I simply refreshed the latest firmware.  It said it updated successfully.  After going back out to do a test flight, I had it on for a bit and then I got Vision system errors.  Never had s single problem but this only happened after I refreshed the firmware.  

So at this point, I will try to downgrade the firmware.  Power cycle the M200, then reconnect to DA2 for Matrice and upgrade again to the latest firmware.  Power cycle and then see what happens.

We own 5 M200s and we had the same issue happen across the entire fleet basically out of nowhere. The drone screen would go grey and it would force a return to home. Upgrades, downgrades, cleaning and calibrations did nothing. We sent them all back and were told it was the main controller board $1200USD and somehow not covered under warranty. That was 2019.

Today, 2021, we are starting to get spontaneous battery errors on multiple drones with new and old batteries Same thing, upgrade, downgrade, clean and calibrate, no improvement. I read on a forum (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=179916) that DJI said it was an issue with the Fly Safe Data base?!? I'm going to try down grading firmware and possibly look into downgrading the fly safe data base, though that seems like a super weird reason for it to malfunction.
2021-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules