problem moving to the left
664 7 2019-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2a4424b8
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi my phantom 3 std has a problem moving to the left, it judders , I can move backwards and to the right ok forward it judders a bit and  move slowly but not full movement
can any one help.
2019-5-15
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you calibrate the RC yet?
2019-5-15
Use props
fans2a4424b8
lvl.2

United Kingdom

yes, took blades off and run the motors, smooth contol forward, back, and right, but the motors judder when move the stick left
2019-5-15
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

If your description is accurate, this is an odd problem.  

I have to wonder if the flight controller (MC) is bad.  

Otherwise, the only thing I can think is that your controller's right stick input is bad (intermittent) when you move it to the left but that would be very unusual.  I've never heard of it happening, but I guess it's possible.  

I would do a careful calibration of the RC as suggested in the post above by Peterx.  See your manual.  If you have a bad controller, you should see the intermittent issue during the calibration while the AC is steady.  

If you see nothing, I think I'd do a complete recalibration of the IMU, RC, and compass.  Then do a careful test flight.  

MHO

Let us know how it goes.  

Good luck
2019-5-15
Use props
fans2a4424b8
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Thanks PeterX and Mark I have done the IMU and Compass recalibration so will try RC, thanks Glenn  
2019-5-16
Use props
fans2a4424b8
lvl.2

United Kingdom

All done, re connected rc and calibrated, before pressing start I moved the right stick, moving it to the left it indicated 0 and all other movenents indicated 100%, pressed start and calibrated and all seems to be ok now. Test flight tomorrow, thank you all for the help
2019-5-16
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Give us updated how is the movement in to the left and happy flying.
2019-5-16
Use props
fans2a4424b8
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Test flight today all ok now, full control and camera controls now smoother, thanks to all
2019-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules