Turn a video mic into a wireless mic with a Rode Wireless GO
591 4 2019-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hi.

Although this video is shot on my Sony the same process will work for the Pocket.

In the video I'm using the Rode Wireless GO to turn video mics into wireless mics. I'm testing 4 different mics for RFI rejection and tonal qualities.

So far I'm very impressed with the Comica CVM-VM10 MK1. When I get round to doing a focused video on my favourite one, I'll also do it with the Pocket.

Cheers,
Dave.

2019-5-15
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Thanks Dave, absolutely not boring at all, you explain a lot during each test as well as let us listen to the results instead of just saying one two three testing testing.

The Primo EM172 is very good too.

2019-5-15
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Signal blocking issue of the GO could be a pain, but how often we walk away from the camera for a long distance (I don't mean it is acceptable), could be if we clip it  at the side of the body and connect a wired mic can solve the problem. Dave's demo by holding the mic with GO is another solution, just like a singer in a concert.

I like the form and function of the GO, since it is not available in Hongkong yet, I still have time to read more reviews and consider to buy or not.
2019-5-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
2019-5-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Dave. Thank you for sharing this video that you have created. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules