Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
It's been a little
885 12 2019-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SMCORNW4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 350148 ft
United States

Was down but, can never be counted out.  This is still old video.  The thing that is different is that I recorded and edited everything on this track except for two samples from Sonic Foundry.  Which were thrown in for fun.  Played guitar, some bass, threw in a couple samples, put together a drum track, a solo which is admittedly flubbed a little at the end, flew my drone in some cool spots, took everything and mashed it up to produce the first of three short yet fully inspired pieces.  This took a ton of work because I really am not a musician.  Hope you truly enjoy this.  Throwing all I got at you with this one.
2019-5-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great piece of footage
2019-5-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice to see!
2019-5-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Nicely done! Thanks for sharing.
2019-5-16
Use props
MccloudSpark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

Shawn - that is some really great footage!  It must be very rewarding to be able to put your own music to it.  Your are very talented.
2019-5-16
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fabulous footage
2019-5-16
Use props
gmozo
lvl.4
United States

nice footage
2019-5-16
Use props
Arnie R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80958 ft
United States

Well done! I like the closing shot.
2019-5-16
Use props
Sparkz71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

Well done. I played it at 1.5 times normal speed up to 1.75 times. It sounded best at 1.5 times normal.  Thanks for sharing.
2019-5-17
Use props
SMCORNW4
lvl.3
United States

Sparkz71 Posted at 5-17 04:58
Well done. I played it at 1.5 times normal speed up to 1.75 times. It sounded best at 1.5 times normal.  Thanks for sharing.

Good advice! Friends with some guys who have a pretty sweet band out here and they said to speed it up and clean it up.  For those that don't realize, recording music is an exhausting process when you aren't a professional. Lots of respect to everyone in the trade. And thank you for your input. Seriously appreciated.
2019-5-21
Use props
SMCORNW4
lvl.3
United States

Thank You all for the positive Influence. It is deeply appreciated!
2019-5-21
Use props
Sparkz71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

SMCORNW4 Posted at 5-21 20:58
Good advice! Friends with some guys who have a pretty sweet band out here and they said to speed it up and clean it up.  For those that don't realize, recording music is an exhausting process when you aren't a professional. Lots of respect to everyone in the trade. And thank you for your input. Seriously appreciated.

My  friend, my brother had a professional mobile disco & I was his assistant.  I have an ear for music, but never claim to be an expert. I just know how to make each song flow into the next, match similar beats & match/adjust tempo without anybody realising the speed was adjusted by hand or electronic speed control.  Gentle changes, manually matched by hand. Of course, sometimes it didn't work out, depending on the requested music, but fading a slow song into a fast song is not too hard with practice. The key is to find a common beat or gently fade from one to the next. Silence is the killer 'cos everybody sits down waiting - maybe only half a second. Personally I think you have done very well & I wish you the best!
2019-5-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing footage.  
2021-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now