Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Calling Photoshop Experts - 3x3 Panorama not merging
825 5 2019-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Walker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Photoshop CC 2019
Hi,

I've been successfully merging OP 3x3 panoramas (RAW) until last night.  

I processed one image and it was fine.  The next image stopped when it tried to produce the merges RAW image.  It got to the 9th image and the progress bar stopped just before completion.  A pop-up confirmed there was an error in completing the merge.

I have tried other panoramas with the same error.  Even ones that have been successful previously no longer merge.    I haven't changed any settings intentionally

Any suggestion please  ?

Error.jpg
2019-5-16
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

I have had Photoshop pano fails from time to time, once from the Pocket, a few times from from other cameras. I have had the pocket fail to stitch a pano once.

Hopefully, in your case, this was a one off.
2019-5-16
Use props
John Walker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks Curt.   I wish it was a one off but none of my 3x3 panos will merge now - even using images from 3x3 panos that have been succussfull previously.

John
2019-5-16
Use props
John Walker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Solved !!!   So stupid!  I should know better - I've been using PCs etc for 30 years!!!

The  merged file was being saved back to the SD card which turned out to be full.  Shame the system didn't just report that card was full.
I usually have it set to save the merged file to a folder on my main storage backup,  The target location had reverted tot he SD card and I hadn't noticed.

I've added this post just in case another forum has the same problem - although I doubt anyone else is a stupid as me.  
2019-5-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry to know about the problem that you had with his editing software, however, it's glad that you've managed to figure out the problem and solve the concern. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-16
Use props
Gelert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for the feedback John - because that's how we all learn - I don't think I would have sussed that one out so I'm off to sit on the step for the really stupid ones
2019-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules