DJI GO crashes when starting
840 2 2019-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seskom
New

Estonia

I've been using the app for a couple of times to fly Phantom 3 Advanced.
From today there's an issue with the app as it crashes and wont load. (I can see the DJI GO Go Create logo and the app crashes as soon as white screen with DJI GO Go Create logo shows up)
Things I've tried:
1) Deleting the app, restarting the phone, installing the app - App will work until I log in to my account, after that it will crash in 1-2 minutes, happened once when I was already up in the air, managed to get it back on ground safely though.
2) Deleting cache - App works until I log in to my account, crashes in 1-2 min.
3) Going offline - app works perfectly.

No recent updates have been made to DJI GO or the phone software so that cannot be the issue. It seems as if it was related to my account, but I cannot identify the problem.
All help is appriciated, I'd like to get back to flying ASAP
2019-5-16
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Try another device and see if that helps.
2019-5-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you experience right now. May I ask what model of mobile device you are currently using to run the DJI Go app to your Phantom 3 Advanced? Also, we highly recommend using a different recommended mobile device to see if the problem will still persist. Please keep us posted on the latest update on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.
2019-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules