2466 5 2019-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JBInspire
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1863438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So I haven't got very far with my Osmo Action since I can't get it activated.

I have signed into Mimo, hit the camera icon and selected the Bluetooh option (which only shows the osmo pocket...), selected next, selected the OsmoAction and clicked connect. I then get the 'DJI Mmo' wants to join wi-fi network 'OsmoAction-DD6659', select join (select accept on the Action) and then get 'Unable to join the network 'OsmoAction-DD6659'.

This is on an iPhone, but have also tried from my iPad with exactly the same result. Tried restarting the iPhone and resetting the OsmoAction with the same result. So have an expensive paper weight... very frustrating.

Any ideas?
2019-5-16
Use props
JBInspire
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1863438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So to answer my own question, the DJI Mimo app for iOS isn't yet compatible... I managed to get it activated via an Android device then had a real nightmare getting the firmware updated, but done now. Just need to get the update for iOS
2019-5-16
Use props
NerdyBD
lvl.4

United States

I hear a new Apple application update will soon be available through the App store.
2019-5-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the problem that you had during the activation. The latest Mimo iOS app has been approved. We are working closely with Apple to refresh the store enabling access to the latest version as soon as possible. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience that it caused.
2019-5-16
Use props
Djipatriot
New
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 5-16 12:54
Hi, we're sorry to know about the problem that you had during the activation. The latest Mimo iOS app has been approved. We are working closely with Apple to refresh the store enabling access to the latest version as soon as possible. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience that it caused.

I’m following this thread and am hugely disappointed that I cannot even activate my product to use, is this likely to be within the next 24 hours?
2019-5-16
Use props
Andrey Kim
New

United States

I had the same issue. Try to delete an app and reinstall it.
It helped me.
But I also factory reseted action cam. Don't know is it necessary or not.
2019-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules