OSMO Action - cannot activate and not use product
16234 48 2019-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_J4Y9XKBtYjow
New

United States

I'm experiencing the same issue.  Using a Samsung Galaxy S9+.  Already, I've uninstalled/Re-Installed the DJI MIMO App.  When trying to register, a pop-up appears stating "Network Error".  So frustrating!  I was really excited to the Osmo Mobile 3.

2019-12-27
Use props
djiuser_J4Y9XKBtYjow
New

United States

I switched my Wi-Fi from 5Ghz to 2.4Ghz, and I was able to connect.  The Bluetooth keeps disconnecting/re-connecting, though.  Next thing to troubleshoot.  
2019-12-28
Use props
djiuser_0PRls7Ua2qVE
lvl.1

Taiwan

I had the same activation issue using the Mimo app on my ASUS Zenphone.  It connected to the Osmo Action, but no matter what I did, it wouldn't activate.  I then tried with my wife's old Moto GPlay phone, and after installig the same Mimo app, it worked.  Who would have thought?
2020-1-2
Use props
djiusercatpower
lvl.1
United States

PlanJ Posted at 2019-10-23 15:36
I've received the OSMO Action yesterday and I tried all the method above to activate it but failed..
It shows "Factory Mode" on the screen, and I dont know how to exit this
can you please give me an advice how to exit this and activate it?

I just purchased Osmo Action last week and mine is also not activating and shows factory mode. What did you do to fix problem?
2020-1-8
Use props
yukonchris
New

Canada

I've been considering purchasing the Osmo Action for vlogging purposes; however, am I to understand that you need to own a smart phone to activate this device? I do not own or use an Android or iOS device. Will this prevent me from utilizing the Osmo Action? Can anyone answer this please? Thanks, in advance.
2020-3-10
Use props
Sega980
New

Italy

Buongiorno a tutti, ieri mi è arrivata la nuova DJI Osmo Action. Ho già letto che per Android, in una prima fase non funzionava il collegamento con l'app, ma sopratutto noi Italiani dovevamo cambiare i gigahertz nelle impostazioni della action cam, ed abbassarli al di sotto dei 5 ..  Ma a parte questo vi spiego la mia situazione....

Accendo Osmo Action, i primi minuti li ho utilizzati per capire un po' i menù dell action cam, tralasciando gli avvisi per connetterlo all'applicazione. Passata qualche ora, scopro della modifica da fare all'action cam, ma ora, nel momento in cui accendo il dispositivo l'immagine del QR Code si ferma sulla action cam non facendomi cambiare più le impostazioni, per cui non posso connettermi all'applicazione
2020-5-18
Use props
djiuser_o9AoCdoTVySq
New

United States

timesnaps Posted at 2019-5-20 07:54
a colleague tells me her Action Cam became useable without activation, by simply connecting the USB charger and taking out the battery, then pressing record. Hers is working ever since! might worth a try...

she is such a liar
2020-6-16
Use props
Konstantin71
New
Russia

I get error "Activation failed" again and again on activating the osmo action camera.
I have downloaded the latest version of firmware and updated by microSD, but error is staying.
DJI Mimo iOS 1.3.2 + iPhone 8

How I can activate camera by computer without using DJI Mimo?
2020-7-2
Use props
djiuser_wUyBwYcJL6dV
New

United States

Best of luck, fella. I can't even access the Osmo Action Screen since the App won't install, and the OCR code expired, with ZERO possibility to activate AT DJI WEBSITE!
2021-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules