Deleted Footage Acidentally
3478 7 2019-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stanzhang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1792188 ft
France

Hello, yesterday I've recorded a 12 minutes footage using my osmo but I deleted it accidentally D: is there any way to recover it? I've tried to connect my phone with the pc, o the itunes store, but the "recovery file" in it don't have this footage. I have also been trying with some recovering softwares but I don't think they could find stuff inside the dji go app as I don't get any positive results. What other options do I have?
Thanks for the help
Stan

2019-5-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. I'm sorry to know about the problem. Can you please connect your iPhone to iTunes, find HG 300 Storage folder in DJI Go APP to see if you can find the deleted footage. Hope it helps. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you for your continued support.
2019-5-16
Use props
stanzhang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1792188 ft
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-16 16:40
Hi, there. I'm sorry to know about the problem. Can you please connect your iPhone to iTunes, find HG 300 Storage folder in DJI Go APP to see if you can find the deleted footage. Hope it helps. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you for your continued support.

I've tried to search this folder but apparently only one video that I've recorded is in that file, but not anything else. I have successfully downloaded the others videos, but the only one that I didn't manage to download was 12 min and it was the longest one.
2019-5-16
Use props
rejimodiyil
New

Bahrain

can you help me someone  i have the same issue  ,   how to recover the deleted video  
2019-5-18
Use props
B_Gears
lvl.2
United States

I have successfully recovered photos for a friend while on a trip when he accidentally reformatted his Compact Flash card. I was in Poland at the time and had my laptop with me but no card reader for a Compact Flash card. I told him to not use his camera anymore and having spotted a Tech store we purchased a card reader. I them went on the internet and downloaded a couple of file recovery apps. I was able to recover over 90% of his files. So my suggestion is to put your SD card in a card reader and download a couple of file recovery programs and try them. I think this will work in your case. I would recommend the following programs to try first: Disk Drill, Recuva, PhotoRec and Wondershare. I believe they are all free downloads.
Good Luck!
2019-5-19
Use props
maxfield034
New

India

In the same context, I would like to suggest one of the interesting tips.

You can try Recover (Android) software - https://www.recover-android-data.com/android-data-recovery

The interesting tip here is that -  Many of you will think that the footage was deleted from SD memory card and why I am telling about Recover (Android) software?

Well, Recover (Android) software recover deleted videos from SD card as well. So, just give it a try as trying cost nothing.
2022-5-17
Use props
djiuser_6Vl3lPRhcZ6G
New

Turkey

I can't get my photos back after formatting my DJI Action 4.
3-30 02:57
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_6Vl3lPRhcZ6G Posted at 3-30 02:57
I can't get my photos back after formatting my DJI Action 4.

Hi there. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Regretfully, we don't have an option to recover deleted files. When you reformat the SD card, it will automatically delete all the files inside the card and we don't have an option to recover it via app or the unit. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding.
3-30 03:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules