Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
can't do facebook live to page
1470 6 2019-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aerography.pt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2012687 ft
Portugal

Hi there!

Can you make facebook live to a page at SC?

Best regards

2019-5-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your query to us and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I ask if you are currently using the latest firmware of the DJI Smart Controller? If no, kindly please update the firmware to its latest version for us to check if the problem will still persist. Also, Can you please provide us a sample screenshot showing the exact error message for us to further isolate the problem. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you for your kind and understanding
2019-5-16
Use props
aerography.pt
lvl.4
Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-16 16:23
Hi, there. Thank you for your query to us and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I ask if you are currently using the latest firmware of the DJI Smart Controller? If no, kindly please update the firmware to its latest version for us to check if the problem will still persist. Also, Can you please provide us a sample screenshot showing the exact error message for us to further isolate the problem. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you for your kind and understanding

Hi DJI Gamora,

My Firmware current version is v01.00.0530.

There is some fix? I only have my profile, can't select my bussiness pages....

Thanks
2019-5-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

aerography.pt Posted at 5-16 16:34
Hi DJI Gamora,

My Firmware current version is v01.00.0530.

Hi, there. Thank you for the additional information. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Currently, an error occurs when users live stream on Facebook via DJI GO/DJI GO 4. We will fix the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
2019-5-16
Use props
Karol2019
lvl.1
Poland

I only have my profile, can't select my bussiness pages.... - ME TOO
OSMO+
OSMO MOBILE 2
can't select pages....
2019-5-18
Use props
aerography.pt
lvl.4
Portugal

Karol2019 Posted at 5-18 08:25
I only have my profile, can't select my bussiness pages.... - ME TOO
OSMO+
OSMO MOBILE 2

Facebook change's their API and DJI doesn't update DJIGO APP..... 2 month's ago....
2019-5-19
Use props
aerography.pt
lvl.4
Portugal

Dear DJI,

2 Month's later....any new?
2019-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now