4007 7 2019-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oli_2481
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1271148 ft
Australia

Hey,
I accidently folded the legs shut on my Mavic 2 Pro but the USB port cap (or ceal) wasnt in properly and the leg snapped the cap off.  I cant find the cap anywhere, so my USB port is exposed.
Does anyone know where I could get a cap replacement? or how I would go about it? I know I could Just tape it, which I have for now, but it would be nice to be able to replace the cap if possible.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Oli

Snapped Mavic 2 Pro USB cap

Snapped Mavic 2 Pro USB cap
2019-5-16
Use props
EnricoBrun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 917087 ft
Italy

only 2 things you can do:
Ask DJI directly for genuine replacement or create a nice semi-rigid rubber and push it in the niche!
2019-5-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Arrange with DJI support for the drone to be returned to your local/regional service centre for repair.
2019-5-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Oli. I'm really sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav .We have the professional team who would do their best to repair the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.
2019-5-17
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

Yes, design of the cover is not so good even for normal use I am afraid soon the tiny connection pin holding the cover ,will give up.if DJI could not manage for replacement or you are not willing to send for repair  then you can try the ordinary usb rubberized plugs for notebook computers.these are normally in black color but easy solution to seal the exposed area.
2019-5-17
Use props
djiuser_nv0c8h4wilxp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189229 ft
United States

Same thing happened to me! Did you find a fix on this?
2020-4-25
Use props
oliayo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1271148 ft
Australia

djiuser_nv0c8h4wilxp Posted at 4-25 05:40
Same thing happened to me! Did you find a fix on this?

Hey, yeah I rang dji support and started a case with them and they sent me a new seal. Was hard to put in but I got it in the end. Dji are very good with replacements. I’ve had to have a few things replaced over the 2 years and they have been awesome each time. Just takes a while from where I live. Have to send it away and takes about 2 weeks to get it back. Hard when you have lots of work.
2020-4-25
Use props
cHaNcHeN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189229 ft
United States

Thanks mate! Hopefully I get DJI send me a replacement cap too. I'm just relieved that I'm not the only one who had the issue.
2020-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules