'Not Support Water' Error on DJI Osmo Pocket after Firmware Update
3027 7 2019-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The General
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13609 ft
Cambodia

Not sure if I should call it an 'error,' but when I've been in my menu and trying to switch from 'Slow-Mo' to 'Timelapse' mode it pops up with a message that says 'NOT SUPPORT WATER.'
What's that about? I've just updated the firmware to V01.07.00.20. Could it be that? I was trying to get to 'hyperlapse' but I couldn't get that far. I think to finally be able to get to it, I first had to go to another mode, and then go to timelapse>hyperlapse.

Does this warning/error actually mean anything or is it just a glitch? Has anyone else ever seen this? I also did a search here on the forums and nothing came up, so started this topic. I've never gotten it near water either, so have no idea what would trigger a warning about water, or what 'not support water' would even mean. Thanks for any help and feedback.

Not support water

Not support water

2019-5-16
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Hyperlapse is at the Timelapse sub menu.

Not support water, I guess not for waterproof housing use.
2019-5-16
Use props
The General
lvl.2
Cambodia

Oh-no Posted at 5-16 23:12
Hyperlapse is at the Timelapse sub menu.

Yes, no issues actually getting to the hyperlapse, it's just when I tap on 'timelapse' from the screen you see in my pic that I get that 'not support water' error flash up and prevent me from selecting timelapse>hyperlapse.

Here's one I made riding around today:

2019-5-16
Use props
dronieuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17018 ft
United Kingdom

I saw the same message too and wondered if it's something that suggests that the mode isn't supported when the waterproof case comes out.
2019-5-16
Use props
The General
lvl.2
Cambodia

dronieuk Posted at 5-16 23:55
I saw the same message too and wondered if it's something that suggests that the mode isn't supported when the waterproof case comes out.

Well, I'm just glad to hear it's not just me.
2019-5-17
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

I tried multiple times, I could get the error only once, but it disappeared right away...
2019-5-17
Use props
fans890f1dc1
New

United Kingdom

It’s possible you have the waterproof case setting enabled. It’s the last item in Settings. Tap it to tell Osmo you don’t have the case fitted.
2019-12-22
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

fans890f1dc1 Posted at 12-22 04:32
It’s possible you have the waterproof case setting enabled. It’s the last item in Settings. Tap it to tell Osmo you don’t have the case fitted.

I'm thinking that's what it is too.
2019-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules