Mavic 2 delivered to DJI Repair in Netherlands but unopened?
854 18 2019-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_t2FqEXVDXBJ4
New
United Kingdom

Hi,

My drone has been delivered to the DJI Repair centre in the Netherlands but has not been unpacked. Is there any way this can be expedited? I am in the UK and need the drone back next week for a project.

Any help from a moderator will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Jack
2019-5-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

What’s happening here is par for dji repairs, it could be held for 2/3 days, your next update however will be extremely quick, once opened it will be assessed if warranty repaired within 24hrs and shipped, if you need to pay you will get email and as soon as you pay it will get repaired and shipped.

Yes it’s peculiar the way it’s set up, but end process is usually quick, you could contact dji moderators here to check how your case is moving along.
2019-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jack, as hallmark mentioned, it usually takes 1 business day for the checking-in, we have informed the repair center to get it registered as soon as possible, you will receive email notification of each step, appreciate your patience.
2019-5-17
Use props
Game_of_Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 706739 ft
United Kingdom

Same thing here... Says it has been delivered for a few days now but not yet received
2019-5-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Game_of_Drones Posted at 5-17 07:09
Same thing here... Says it has been delivered for a few days now but not yet received

Hi there, we sincerely apologize to keep you waiting, we have informed the repair center to check-in the package as soon as possible in working hours, we will also keep an eye on it.
2019-5-18
Use props
Game_of_Drones
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-18 00:19
Hi there, we sincerely apologize to keep you waiting, we have informed the repair center to check-in the package as soon as possible in working hours, we will also keep an eye on it.

Thank you!
2019-5-18
Use props
djiuser_t2FqEXVDXBJ4
New
United Kingdom

Thank you for your help hallmark007 and DJI Mindy.
2019-5-19
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1534987 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Game_of_Drones Posted at 5-17 07:09

i had the same issue 6 days without confirmation i keep calling everyday to update the case !!! my experience was very bad because of the logistic team !!!
2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bikoo Posted at 5-19 23:45
i had the same issue  6 days without confirmation i keep calling everyday to update the case !!! my experience was very bad because of the logistic team !!!

Hi bikoo, if you are referring to the previous case in https://forum.dji.com/thread-174819-1-1.html, we are sorry again for the inconvenience caused. We will learn from that and keep improving our customer service. Enjoy flying.
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome, your package has been checked-in, our repair center will evaluate it and keep you updated via the email of each step, hope you will get it back soon.
2019-5-20
Use props
UNsyncED
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

My parcel arrived at DJI on the 6th May, Acknowledged as delivered on the 8th May.  It's now been 8 working days without a quote, etc.

Best of luck.
2019-5-20
Use props
Game_of_Drones
lvl.4
United Kingdom

UNsyncED Posted at 5-20 00:44
My parcel arrived at DJI on the 6th May, Acknowledged as delivered on the 8th May.  It's now been 8 working days without a quote, etc.

Best of luck.

Thanks, I hope you get yours back soon too!
2019-5-20
Use props
Game_of_Drones
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-20 00:37
You are welcome, your package has been checked-in, our repair center will evaluate it and keep you updated via the email of each step, hope you will get it back soon.

Many thanks for the update
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Jack, your drone has been checked-in, please note email of the following steps, if you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

UNsyncED Posted at 5-20 00:44
My parcel arrived at DJI on the 6th May, Acknowledged as delivered on the 8th May.  It's now been 8 working days without a quote, etc.

Best of luck.

Hi UNsyncED, sorry to keep you waiting, upon checking the case, the Goggles RE still hasn't been quoted because the repair center was making a thorough flight test in different situations, Jenny should have contacted you and explained what happened. I will come back to your own thread and follow up, thanks.
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Game_of_Drones Posted at 5-20 02:36
Many thanks for the update

You are very welcome, welcome to contact us if you have any further concern.
2019-5-20
Use props
Turbo16v
lvl.3
  • >>>

Same here, Smart Controller was sent for repair an it arrived last Tuesday. But no check in confirmation

I hope that it is no lost....
2019-9-23
Use props
djiuser_MLv5Yr8Dhwsq
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I sent my mavic mini 2 weeks ago and it's still not showing as arrived. I've tried calling 20+ times but can't get through. My only hope is that they are on reduced staff during this pandemic so it's taking longer than usual
2020-5-21
Use props
darkfort
lvl.2
Flight distance : 606578 ft
United Kingdom

DJI have had my Mavic Pro Alpine White, since 26th  April 2021, no update on progress, all I get is Case accepted, To be recieved. I have proof of signed delivery on 26th April 2021.

2021-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules