565 3 2019-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Since the FOV of the Osmo Action is quite wide (which is great),can we expect there to be some accessories planned such as screw-on lens converters to bring the lens to say 35mm or 50mm equivalent?
2019-5-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AVsupport. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have given us today. Let me please forward this thread/information to the designated DJI department for future development of the DJI Osmo Action. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-17
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>
Austria

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-17 08:17
Hello and good day AVsupport. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have given us today. Let me please forward this thread/information to the designated DJI department for future development of the DJI Osmo Action. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you @DJI Stephen to bringing this to your design team's attention.
I am certain this is another fabulous DJI product, and maybe its use can be improved through this.
If you need any testers, please let me know ;-)
2019-5-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AVsupport Posted at 5-18 06:25
Thank you @DJI Stephen to bringing this to your design team's attention.
I am certain this is another fabulous DJI product, and maybe its use can be improved through this.
If you need any testers, please let me know ;-)

You are very much welcome AVsupport. We really do appreciate your valued support and I will put that in mind to let you know. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules