Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Downloading video
3599 6 2019-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisJG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

is it impossible to download the 4K video files from the OP to an iOS device without using some additional hardware? Have tried from within the Mimo app, but fails to download. Probably an Apple issue, but in the field with just the OP and IPhone.
Thanks
Chris
2019-5-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Actually, the DJI Mimo app supports downloading 4K videos to your iPhone's local album after checking the video resolution, frame rate, bit rate, and video format. The album refuses to save 4K 60fps + high bit rate + H.264 videos. You may consider using a card reader and connect to your computer then transfer it to your computer. After transferring the file, you may try to transfer to your mobile device to possibly save your video in your mobile device. Hope that this information would satisfy your query. Thank you for your support.

Currently, users could use the following mobile devices to download 4K 24/25/30fps videos:

iPhone 8, iPhone 8P, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS MAX
2019-5-18
Use props
ChrisJG
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 5-18 11:04
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Actually, the DJI Mimo app supports downloading 4K videos to your iPhone's local album after checking the video resolution, frame rate, bit rate, and video format. The album refuses to save 4K 60fps + high bit rate + H.264 videos. You may consider using a card reader and connect to your computer then transfer it to your computer. After transferring the file, you may try to transfer to your mobile device to possibly save your video in your mobile device. Hope that this information would satisfy your query. Thank you for your support.

Currently, users could use the following mobile devices to download 4K 24/25/30fps videos:

Thank you DJI Tony, that's very useful to know. I do have an iPhone Xr now, but couldn't transfer from the OP, I'll check what frame rate I was using as the files sizes are quite large. Cheers!
2019-5-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ChrisJG Posted at 5-18 13:03
Thank you DJI Tony, that's very useful to know. I do have an iPhone Xr now, but couldn't transfer from the OP, I'll check what frame rate I was using as the files sizes are quite large. Cheers!

You're most welcome! Please let us know if you have further concern. Cheers!
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

dji mimo v1.1.0  transcodes 4k video into 1080p so that u can download them into phone now (compressed though).
2019-5-20
Use props
ChrisJG
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-ytao Posted at 5-20 23:26
dji mimo v1.1.0  transcodes 4k video into 1080p so that u can download them into phone now (compressed though).

Thank you, that's very useful especially for social media when out on location / in the field.
Chris
2019-5-21
Use props
Drewsamm
lvl.2

United States

One of the practical methods is to use a 4K Screen Recorder to download videos on PC or Mac without any restrictions and watermarks. Big discounts are available these days to get it at the best price. Then use the USB cable to send them to your iOS device. But I was thinking whether it is meaningful to play 4K videos on a non-4K screen. Will it still have extremely high visual quality?

2020-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules